Why is Instagram not letting me comment? If something does not work as it should, there are few things more frustrating than when things do not work exactly the way they should.
For example, when cars do not start, Wi-Fi does not work, or the Mcflurry machine stops working – it can be very frustrating.
It is, however, infuriating when your favourite social media app does not work properly in this age of technology and social media.
Some of us have experienced issues when using Instagram at some point or another, including not being able to comment on an Instagram post.
When you are thinking of a humorous reply to something a friend posted, or when you find an amazing competition that requires you to comment and share, disaster strikes, and you cannot comment.
In order to help you out, we have investigated every possible reason why your Instagram comments aren’t working and how to resolve the issue. #Why is Instagram not letting me comment
Reasons Why You Can’t Comment on Instagram
Your comments may not have been delivered as well as they should for a number of reasons.
Listed below are some of the possible causes:
- There is a limit on how many comments a post can receive. Once it has reached its maximum, no further comments can be made.
- Only the top comments are displayed to you.
- Several duplicate comments were posted by you. You guessed it – this is also an indication of spamming activity.
- Using banned hashtags is prohibited on Instagram. Hashtags are banned when they are offensive – these are usually obvious and easy to avoid.
- Users can also be banned if they report something.
- The app you are using is outdated.
- Unless you follow the person, you can’t comment on their posts.
- Close friends of the owner are the only ones who can comment on his work.
- A comment with more than five mentions might be flagged by Instagram as spam.
- A post with over 30 hashtags is potentially spammy.
- Newly created account, you commented on several “big” accounts
- You don’t have good Wi-Fi or signal.
- Your data has run out.
- It is possible that Instagram is experiencing technical difficulties. Although this happens very rarely, it has been known to happen.
- As a result of Instagram trying to target spammers, it may have flagged your engagement as being overly engaged.
What does it mean when comments are limited on Instagram?
A limited comment setting on Instagram means that an account owner has set a restriction on who can leave a comment on their posts, a feature intended to help users manage unwanted comments, such as spam or abusive language, and to prevent harassment on social media.
Those who are following or have been pre-approved by the account owner will be able to leave comments on the posts made by that account.
Other users who do not meet these criteria will not be able to leave comments on their posts. #comments are limited on Instagram
It is up to the account owner to choose whether to use comment limitations for all of their posts, or only for specific posts.
They may adjust the settings at any time to allow more or fewer people to leave comments on the posts that they own.
Instagram Blocked Me From Commenting
The best thing you can do if you believe Instagram has blocked you intentionally is to appeal to have your account unblocked.
It should be provided to you an action for “Tell us” if you get a message stating that you are being blocked from commenting.
Here you can explain why you believe that you have been unfairly blocked. Instagram will review your comment and if they believe that they have made an error, they will unblock you so you can start commenting again.
Depending on what the situation is, it can take up to 4 weeks for Instagram to unblock you. Yikes! #Instagram Blocked Me From Commenting
As an alternative, you can click the settings button on your profile, then tap “Report a Problem”.
Click “Something isn’t working” on the drop-down menu and fill out the form to request your account to be unblocked.
It also might not hurt to mention that you are a real human being and not an automated program. #Instagram Blocked Me From Commenting
How do I turn off comment restrictions on Instagram?
The following steps can be followed if you have previously set up comment restrictions on your Instagram account and now would like to remove them.
To do this, follow these steps:
- You can access Instagram from your mobile device by opening the app.
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom right corner to go to your profile.
- To open the menu, tap the three horizontal lines in the top right corner.
- From the menu, select “Settings”.
- “Privacy” can be found under “Settings.”
- “Comments” will appear when you tap it.
- At the top of the screen, toggle off the “Restrict Comments” option to remove comment restrictions for all new posts.
- The comment restriction can be turned off by tapping the three dots in the top right corner of the post and selecting “Turn Off Commenting.”.
Turning off comment restrictions will not remove users from the approved list if you have manually approved them to comment on your posts.
You will need to manually remove them if you wish to restrict their future commenting privileges. #turn off comment restrictions on Instagram
What is the daily comment limit on Instagram?
There are limits on certain actions on Instagram, such as commenting, which is meant to prevent spam and inappropriate behavior on the platform.
Nevertheless, Instagram does not publicly disclose the exact limit on the number of comments that can be posted each day on the platform. #daily comment limit on Instagram
Generally, Instagram will limit the number of comments you are allowed to post within a certain time frame, and these limits can vary depending on factors such as your account age, activity level, and engagement rate.
It is possible that you will receive an error message or that your account will be temporarily blocked from commenting if you exceed the comment limit. #daily comment limit on Instagram
In order to avoid hitting any commenting limits on Instagram, it is recommended that you use it naturally and organically, engage with other users in a meaningful way, and avoid excessive or repetitive comments in order to avoid hitting any limits on commenting.
If you’re using automation tools or third-party apps to post comments on Instagram, you should be aware that you are violating Instagram’s terms of service and might be banned or suspended from using the app.
While we’ve seen that there are a lot of reasons why your commenting may not be working on Instagram, we’ve also seen that there are also a lot of solutions that can help you fix your issue.
So if you find yourself crying into your hands in frustration over this issue, pick up your head and start working on the solution. #Why is Instagram not letting me comment
Find Someone on Instagram by Photo