Different Ways To Transfer Files From Iphone To Android. While the iPhone and Android are among the most popular mobile phone types on the market today, their designers have not made it easy for you to manage your files on both platforms. When it comes to transferring files from Android to iPhone, it can seem quite challenging at first.
Nevertheless, there are a number of methods you can use in order to transfer files between your devices in a quick and easy manner. There are options that do not involve a middleman computer, or that use the internet as a method. # Different Ways To Transfer Files From Iphone To Android
We’re going to cover step-by-step instructions on how to transfer files from Android to iPhone, including how to transfer files from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth, how to transfer files from Android to iPhone without the internet, how to transfer files from Android to iPhone without WiFi, and much more in this article.
It has never been easier to transfer files from iPhone to Android, and vice versa! And if you are considering moving to Android, or you want to share some files with your friends on Android from your iPhone, it can be quite challenging. This article is going to help you learn how to transfer files from your iPhone to your Android phone. These steps are quite simple, and they work if you want to transfer files from your Android phone to your iPhone, too. Let’s get started!
Different Ways To Transfer Files From Iphone To Android
You will be able to share files and pictures with people around you using Android phones, just like AirDrop on Apple devices. With Google’s Nearby Share platform announced on Tuesday, you will be able to send pictures, files, links and more to people standing close to you. In fact, it is very similar to the AirDrop feature on Apple’s iPhone, iPad and Mac computers.
Can you tell me what the easiest way is to transfer from an iPhone to an Android phone? Click on the Receive button on the Android phone, and then tap the Send button on the Android phone. Choose the files you wish to send from your iPhone, and send them to the receiver. Once that is done, you will see the receiver’s device (Android) and you can click on it to start the transfer.
How to transfer data from iPhone to Android without computer?
Now here’s the kicker:
- Creating a Google account is the first step. Go to the Google homepage and click on “create account”.
- Your iPhone needs to be linked to a Google account.
- Your data will be synchronized with your Google account.
- Last but not least, sign in to your Android device using your same Google account.
How to Bluetooth photos from iPhone to Android?
To share files through a Bluetooth connection, you need to install the Bump app for free on both devices.
- You will need to launch the Bump app on both devices at the same time.
- If you want to transfer a particular type of file from a sender’s handset, click on the category button for that file type.
- From the list of files available on the sender’s handset, select the specific file you wish to send from the list of files available.
Why can’t I send pictures from iPhone to Android?
On your iPhone, you can check to see if the person you want to contact is blocked by going to Settings > Messages > Blocked Contacts. You can do this by going to Settings > Messages > Blocked Contacts. You can then turn off Cellular Data by going to Settings. After one minute, you can then turn on Cellular Data again. # Different Ways To Transfer Files From Iphone To Android
How to transfer photos from iPhone to Android with Google Photos?
It is still very important that you make use of Google Photos when it comes to transferring photos from your iPhone to your Android device, as it remains the most reliable app you can use. The popularity of Photos, just like any other Google app, is widespread across all platforms, and many iPhone users, who have also used Android, prefer it to iCloud Photos simply because of its compatibility and features.
As soon as you use Google Photos, you will be able to store your photos and videos (at a slightly reduced quality) for free, allowing you to store them for as long as you like (until June 2020). If you are interested in getting started, then you simply need to download the Google Photos app on your iPhone from the App Store and the Google Photos app on your Android phone from the Play Store.
Just follow these steps to get started.
- It is possible to download Google Photos on both Android and iOS devices, and then sign in with a Google account on both.
- There will be a prompt when you set up Photos on your iPhone asking you to backup your photos with Google. Be sure you enable this feature at the time of setup.
If you are unable to access Wi-Fi, you can enable your cellular data uploads in the Photos settings if you do not have access to Wi-Fi in order to avoid exceeding your monthly data limit. If you do not have access to Wi-Fi, you can enable cellular data uploads from the Photos settings.
- If you have just uploaded your photos and videos to Google Photos (optional), then you will be able to access them after you sign into Google Photos on your Android phone.
How to share photos with friends from iPhone to Android using Google Photos?
Basically, this is how it works. If you are not interested in sharing your entire library, but just want to share one or two pictures with a friend on Android, that is what you need to do. Instead of using the Sharing feature, you need to use the E-mail feature.
- You can select the photos you would like to share with your friend after uploading them to Google Photos on your iPhone.
- You will need to tap the Share button on your iPhone in order to do this.
- From the share sheet, you can create a link by clicking on the Create a link option.
- In order to share the link, copy it or use your social media apps to send it directly.
- When your friend receives the link, he or she will be able to view and download the pictures through Google Photos or by using a browser.
How to send photos from iPhone to Android manually with a PC?
As a matter of fact, if you want to move your photos from iPhone to Android without burning your mobile data or just want another way to transfer photos from your iPhone to Android, you can do it using your PC. All you need to do is connect them with their USB cables and you will be able to share videos and photos with both devices just like you do with the regular “drag-and-drop” method.
- Connect the USB cables of your iPhone and Android to your PC.
- Navigate to My Computer on the PC and find two storages – one for the iPhone and one for the Android – under Portable Devices.
- Open a new window for both iPhone and Android storage by right-clicking.
- Your iPhone photos are located in the DCIM folder on the storage; look there.
- You can either drag and drop the photos from iPhone storage to your preferred Android folder or use the copy-paste method if you prefer.
Depending on the number and size of photos, you might have to wait a while for the transfer process to be completed.
How to share files from iPhone to Android with Google Drive?
There is no doubt that Google Drive is a great cloud storage service that allows you to store your files in the cloud. Luckily, you get 15GB of storage to get started right away, and that is sufficient for you to upload and share your files from your iPhone to Android.
The following steps are required for you to send files from iPhone to Android if you are comfortable using your mobile data or have a WiFi network nearby:
- Google Drive can be installed on your iPhone and opened.
- Ensure that you are logged into your Google account.
- You can select this option by tapping the large + button
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network to avoid high data consumption if you’re sharing large files. Find and select the files/photos/videos you want to transfer.
- To access the files on your Android phone, you must log in to the same Google account as the one you used during the upload.
Instead of transferring files to a friend on the Android phone, you can share the files using a link instead. Here’s how.
- Your iPhone should display the uploaded file.
- Share can be selected from the options by tapping the 3-dot button beside it.
- By entering the Android receiver’s email address and tapping, the file will be sent instantly to the Android device.
When you tap the three-dot button on a file, you can also choose to send a link instead.
Transfer Files with Dropbox
It is not just Google Drive that provides a great cloud storage service, but Dropbox as well, and you can use it to transfer files from your iPhone to your Android phone. If you are ready to get started, you need to install Dropbox on both devices through the respective app stores.
After that, you will need a strong network as well as registering your Dropbox account.
- Make sure Dropbox is installed on both devices and that you are logged in.
- Choose the folder/directory you want to save the file to on the Dropbox mobile app for iPhone.
- Select Upload file after tapping the + button at the bottom of your screen.
- You can upload the files you’d like to share with your Android phone by selecting them.
If you want to share only the file with an Android user, you can wait for the files to finish uploading. Once the files are uploaded, you can sign in with the same account to access them.
- Copy the link by clicking the three dots on the file.
- As soon as you SHARE the link with the Android user, the link will appear on their clipboard.
How to transfer files from iPhone to Android with Telegram?
The interesting thing about Telegram is that you can share up to 1.5GB of a single file with anyone using the app. Therefore, if you need to transfer files from your iPhone to a friend on Android, Telegram is the way to go. It is also important to remember that when you’re sharing the file with yourself (your iPhone to Android) that you can take advantage of Telegram’s “Saved Messages” feature, which allows you to keep messages in your own account.
You can start using Telegram as soon as you download the app for both the iPhone and Android devices and sign in to your account on the Telegram website.
- You’ll need to sign in to your Telegram account the first time you use it on the iPhone.
- Choose the contact you want to share a file with. Tip: you can share with yourself by opening the side menu and selecting Saved Messages.
- You can browse and send the file(s) to the Android phone by tapping the attachment button beside the text area.
- After you’re done, tap the send button. It may take some time depending on the size of the file.
Your Android device will allow you to view and download the files once you have delivered the message.
Transfer files from iPhone to Android via Email
To conclude, if you want to send small files by email to someone else, you will just need to follow the steps below. Using the process isn’t time-consuming or difficult; you just need to follow the steps to send it like a normal email.
- Go to your iPhone’s email app and open it.
- Attach the files you wish to send to the email as normal.
- On the Android phone, enter the email address of the recipient.
- Your Android phone will be able to open the file once you send the email and wait for a few minutes for it to arrive.
In most cases, moving files between iPhone and Android can take a while. However, with the solutions in this article, you can make it easier. If you plan on sharing huge files, then Xender or SHAREit seem to be the best options.
If you can access Wi-Fi networks around you or don’t mind using your mobile data, it’s a good idea to share your files with cloud storage or Telegram. You can also access your files from any place at any time.
Transfer files with Xender
As opposed to many other file transfer solutions, Xender allows you to transfer files from one platform to another in order to accomplish your goals, whether it is Android, Windows, or iOS. The most convenient way of transferring data from one system to another is probably through Xender.
Xender is another app you can use to share files between an iPhone and an Android device or even to transfer videos from one to another. If you would like to share videos from an iPhone to an Android device or just any file, you can do that with Xender. # Different Ways To Transfer Files From Iphone To Android
The first thing you need to do is download Xender on your iPhone and Android devices from the respective app stores. After you have installed Xender on your iPhone and Android devices, follow these steps to move your files from iPhone to Android (and vice versa).
- Both devices should be downloaded and launched with Xender.
- You can now create a Mobile Hotspot on your Android device by tapping the green share button below the screen.
- You can scan the QR code using your Android device by tapping the Receive button and selecting Scan connect.
- Scan the code with the iPhone and wait for the connection to succeed.
- To send anything, go through the iPhone.
Xender’s Android screen will display the Apple icon WA after you tap Send. If you don’t get the steps right, you can tap it.
How to move files from Android to iPhone with SHAREit?
Furthermore, SHAREit has similar functions to Xender. As long as they are connected via Wi-Fi, SHAREit allows you to share any file from an Android device to an iPhone, and vice versa, with a simple and user-friendly interface. Download SHAREit on both devices and follow these steps to transfer files.
- It is necessary to launch SHAREit on both phones and grant the necessary permissions.
- The Android phone should be set to receive, and the Android phone should be set to send, using the Receive button.
- From the iPhone, you can browse and select the files that you wish to send, and then send them.
- Then, you will see the receiver’s (Android) device appear on your screen. Just tap on it in order to send the files.
# Different Ways To Transfer Files From Iphone To Android