How To Watch TikTok on Roku TV? With its short-form videos and endless creativity, TikTok has become an integral part of our everyday lives, and has taken the world by storm.
You probably have wondered how to enjoy TikTok on your Roku TV, regardless of whether you’re a TikTok creator or just a viewer.
Fortunately, you can enjoy the vibrant TikTok experience on your television. Let’s look at how you can watch TikTok on Roku TV, turning your living room into a hub for endless entertainment.
TikTok on your Roku TV offers you a wide range of fun videos, whether you want to take part in trending challenges, follow your favorite creators, or simply relax with some fun videos! Let’s dive in!
It provides users with a way to produce, like, and comment on their content. Additionally, it provides you with a way to find commonly used, viral, and trending videos. To summarize, the app offers a vast variety of content.
In the Roku channel store, however, the TikTok app is not available. Therefore, you cannot install it and immediately access the content.
The only alternative is to find an alternative way. In this comprehensive guide, we will show you how to watch TikTok on Roku.
How to Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku TV?
Getting TikTok from another device, such as a phone or computer, and casting it to your Roku device with screen mirroring is a way around the app’s lack of availability on Roku.
But first, you need to ensure that your Roku device’s operating system is up-to-date. # Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku TV
Follow the steps below to update the OS on your Roku:
- Activate your Roku by pressing the Home button.
- Choose System Update under Settings > System.
- Once the latest update has been downloaded, select and install it.
Now that your Roku device is updated, you can enable screen mirroring on it by following these steps:
- Select Settings on the remote by pressing the Home button.
- System > Screen mirroring should be set to Always Allow.
Even if Roku doesn’t support your app, you can still use screen mirroring
How To Watch TikTok on Roku TV?
You can access TikTok by mirroring your phone’s screen to your Roku TV. Screen mirroring is enabled by default if your Roku device runs OS 7.7 or higher.
However, if this is not the case, you should first update your Roku TV. You can update your Roku TV from the Roku TV’s settings.
How to Stream TikTok Using a PC?
- You must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your PC and Roku to be able to stream content.
- On the bottom right corner, click the notification tab.
- Connect can be found by expanding the menu.
- You should then see a list of Roku devices. Click on the one you wish to use.
- Roku-connected TVs display your computer screen if the connection is successful.
Check out the TikTok official website and start watching videos. We recommend that you sign up for TikTok so you can see personalized content. # How To Watch TikTok on Roku TV?
How to Stream TikTok Using an Android?
Roku does not have an official store for TikTok, so you can use screen mirroring to access TikTok.
step 1: Download and install TikTok
If you haven’t installed the TikTok software on your phone, go to the Google Play Store and install it.
step 2: Make sure your internet connection is working
You must connect your Roku TV to the same network and WiFi as your smartphone.
Step 3: Make sure that Screen Mirroring is activated
Screen mirroring is located in the Roku TV system settings. Select the Screen mirroring mode under Screen mirroring.
Step 4: Select Preferred Option
Between “Prompt” and “Always allow,” choose the option that best suits you.
Step 5: Select the Cast Option
The following steps will help you to access the screen mirroring or casting option on your phone:
- To access your phone’s settings, swipe down the notification bar.
- Connect your Bluetooth device by clicking on the Bluetooth icon.
- Select Connection preferences from the drop-down menu.
- You can select the cast.
- Select Roku Player as the last step.
After pressing Roku TV, you’ll be presented with a code, which you need to enter on your phone in order to connect.
If you don’t need the code, it will load on your phone, and your phone screen will appear on Roku TV after a few seconds.
Step 6: Select What You Want to Watch
Now that your TV screen looks like your phone screen, you can enjoy videos via TikTok via your phone.
How to Stream TikTok Using an iOS
Step 1: Download the TikTok Application
TikTok is available for your iPhone for free. Download the app and sign up.
Step 2: Check Internet Connections
To use Tiktok on Roku, ensure your iOS and Roku devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Step 3: Select the Screen Mirroring Option
Open Control Center from the top, tap on Screen Mirroring. Now select your Roku device. Roku TV will display the code on your TV screen if required.
Step 4: Choose the Content You Want to Watch
You can now watch Tiktok videos on Roku by selecting the video you wish to watch.
How to get TikTok on Roku TV Using AirPlay?
It has become much easier for iPhone owners to project their screens onto their TVs since AirPlay was added to iOS devices. Roku TV users will not be able to use this feature unless their device is upgraded.
You can use the app on both devices if you connect your iPhone and Roku TV to the same network.
- To access the TV’s settings, click the home screen.
- On the Apple AirPlay & HomeKit page, click on the Apple AirPlay & HomeKit icon.
- From the drop-down menu, select Require Code as your AirPlay setting.
- Choosing the First Time Only option is a good choice, but you have different options.
- Log in to your TikTok account after downloading the app from the app store.
- To access the control center, swipe down from the top right corner of your screen or from the bottom edge.
- You can select Screen Mirroring from the menu.
- Click on the Roku device in the search results. Roku TV will show you a code. Enter it.
Once you’ve done that, you can spend the rest of the day browsing TikTok videos.
The Roku TV is an excellent way to watch TikTok with friends and family on a bigger screen while elevating your viewing experience.
You can seamlessly stream TikTok videos from your mobile device to your Roku TV by following the steps outlined in this guide.
TikTok on Roku TV opens up a world of entertainment possibilities, whether you’re watching the newest trends, laughing at funny sketches, or discovering new talents.
Share the TikTok experience with your loved ones by firing up the Roku TV. It’s a perfect recipe for endless laughter and unforgettable moments right at home.