How To See When You Joined Facebook? In addition to its prominence in our digital lives, Facebook has many features and functionalities that are often hidden from view.
The exact date when users joined Facebook is a mystery for many of them. Despite the fact that Facebook does not prominently display this information on your profile, it’s not an impossible problem to solve.
So, if you have ever wondered when you started your Facebook journey, then you’re in the right place.
Let’s look at how you can uncover the hidden date of your Facebook registration in this blog.
So, let’s dive in and learn how to see when you joined Facebook, whether you’re nostalgic about the past or just curious about your online presence timeline. # How To See When You Joined Facebook?
When did I join Facebook?
Using the Settings menu, select Your Facebook Information, and dive into the Activity Log will give you a much more accurate idea of when you joined Facebook.
The earliest date can be found on the timeline on the right. Scroll to the bottom of the page after clicking it.
You will see everything you have ever done on Facebook, chronologically.
There is a good chance that you will find here a lot of embarrassing things, from your first friend to your first status, to your first Like, to your first comment, to the first post on your wall.
How To See When You Joined Facebook?
The exact date when you joined Facebook does not appear in your profile in a direct and straightforward manner.
Nevertheless, based on the information you have on your profile and your activity history, you can make an educated guess.
Here are a few ways you can approximate your Facebook join date:
1. Check Your “About” Section:
- Your Facebook account must be logged in.
- By clicking on your name or profile picture, you will be taken to your profile page.
- You can find the “About” tab below your cover photo on your profile.
- Scroll down to the “Contact and Basic Information” section in the left-hand menu.
- It might show the month and year when you joined Facebook under the “Joined Facebook” line.
2. Check Your First Activity:
- You can access your profile by clicking here.
- Go back as far as you can in your timeline by scrolling down until you reach the very beginning.
- If you check your oldest posts, comments, and likes, you can see when you first joined Facebook.
3. Check Your Email Inbox:
Your earliest Facebook notification will typically contain the date on which you signed up if you received a confirmation email when you joined.
4. Ask Facebook Support:
If you have any problems determining your join date using the above methods, you can contact Facebook support.
They may be able to assist you. # How To See When You Joined Facebook?
How to Check Facebook Years on Facebook Lite?
Facebook Lite’s version of checking the years on your account is similar to how to check the years on your official Facebook account, which we discussed above.
Because Facebook Lite is a concise version of Facebook mobile, it needs to be explained in detail.
Therefore, we will outline below how to find the date your Facebook account was created.
- Sign in to Facebook Lite with your account information.
- Select “Three Horizontal” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Settings & Privacy” and then “Settings.”
- Click “Access profile information” under “Your Facebook information.”
- Choose “Personal Information” from “Your Information.”
- Under “Profile Information,” you’ll find the “Date that your account was created.”
How Many Years Your Facebook Account is on Facebook App?
It is quite different to check how long your Facebook account has been active on the official Facebook mobile app than it is to check how long your account has been active on the Facebook website.
The steps below will show you how to check how long your Facebook account has been active.
- Using your Android or iPhone/iPad, open the official Facebook app.
- At the top right, click on the “Profile” picture.
- Select “Settings & Privacy” from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the “Settings” menu.
- Go to “Profile Settings” [your Facebook name should appear here].
- Select “Your Facebook Information” from the drop-down menu.
- You can select “Personal Information” by scrolling down to “Your Information.”.
- Under “Your account creation date,” you should see what year your Facebook account was created.
Using the official Facebook app on your Android device, you can check how old a Facebook is.
How to Check When Someone Joined Facebook?
In this article, we will walk you through a few different methods of finding when your Facebook account was created. # Check When Someone Joined Facebook
1. Head Over to Intro Section
- Become a member of Facebook by logging in.
- You can find the account age or joining date of a user by visiting their profile or page.
- You will see an Intro section on the right side of your profile.
- You will find your friend’s Facebook joining date in the Intro section.
2. Access Your Information Feature
Facebook offers a feature called Access your information that allows you to find out when the date of creation of your account was.
We will now explain how to use that feature.
When you’re logged in to your Facebook account on your device, tap on the three horizontal lines icon at the top right corner.
You can access settings at the bottom of the page by scrolling down and clicking on the Settings & privacy option. # Check When Someone Joined Facebook
On the new page, scroll to the bottom. Your information can be found above the Community Standards and legal policies.
Access your information is located just below the Activity log in the section Your information.
Scroll down to the Personal information option on the Access your information page. Tap it to access your personal information.
Upon opening the Personal information screen, you will find the date Your account was created under the Profile information section.
The above method may not work if you scroll your friend’s timeline until you find their earliest posting date. # Check When Someone Joined Facebook
When they created their Facebook account or posted their first picture, the “Joined Facebook” button will tell you everything you need to know about them.
3. Look for “Joined Facebook” in the About Section:
- You can check a person’s profile by going to their profile.
- The “About” tab can be found below the cover photo.
- Depending on whether their join date is public, you might see “Joined Facebook” with a month and year.
4. Scroll Through Their Timeline:
- You can view the profile of the person by clicking here.
- Take a look at their timeline as far back as you can.
- If you look at the date of their first activity on Facebook, you can determine when they joined.
Users may not want to disclose their join date on social media, so it’s important to respect their privacy. # Check When Someone Joined Facebook
In addition, Facebook has privacy settings that allow users to control what information is visible to others, so even if someone shares their join date, it may not be visible to everyone.
There are billions of people on Facebook across the globe. It’s the place where we connect, share, and reminisce about our lives.
Having a sense of your online history can be as simple as knowing the exact date you joined Facebook.
Our guide has shown you that finding out your Facebook registration date isn’t as easy as it seems. Facebook’s ever-evolving interface often conceals such information.
However, you can retrieve this piece of your digital past with the methods we’ve explored.