How To See All Members of a Discord Server? The members on your Discord server can be varied, and as a server owner or administrator, it’s important to know who is on your server at all times.
With this comprehensive guide, you’ll learn how to view all members of your Discord server, whether you’ve got a small gaming guild or a large community.
We’re going to explore Discord’s built-in features, bots that can help with member management, and strategies for organizing and interacting with your server members.
We’ll show you how to manage your server’s member list effortlessly and gain a deeper understanding of Discord server administration.
You will learn everything you need to know and do to ensure the smooth and engaging experience for all your Discord server members, from understanding server roles to managing member lists.
Can You See All Members on a Server?
It is important to know that you are not the only person on a Discord server when you join. Other members may have joined before you or will join after you.
As a result, you can always check out the list of members to see if you see anyone you know there. The avatars of different members can also be seen this way.
However, if you are the server admin or moderator, you can monitor your server’s growth by keeping an eye on the members list. We will describe various methods you can use to accomplish this.
Using the Discord web client, you will see all online and offline members of a given server when you open it in your Discord application.
Admins and moderators can access server settings and member lists.
The Discord mobile app lets you view the members that appear by logging in, clicking on the server, tapping the three dots in the top right corner, and tapping the four dots in the top left corner.
How To See All Members of a Discord Server
You can view all members of a Discord server by following these steps:
Method 1: Using the “Members” Tab
- To see what members are on a server, open Discord and go to it.
- On the right side of the Discord window, look for the “Members” tab with two icons.
- Upon clicking the “Members” tab, you will see a list of all existing members.
- To view all members, scroll through the list. You will see their usernames, nicknames (if set), and roles.
Method 2: Using Server Settings
- To see what members are on a server, open Discord and go to it.
- Open a dropdown menu by right-clicking on the server name at the top-left corner of Discord.
- Click on “Server Settings” from the dropdown menu.
- Click “Members” in the Server Settings menu to see a list of all the server members.
- To view all the members, along with their usernames, nicknames (if set), and roles, scroll through the list.
Method 3: Using a Bot
Keep in mind that this method requires a bot with the necessary permissions and will require you to have a bot with member management functions installed on your server.
- Text chat: Enter “!members,” “!listmembers,” or “!memberlist” in the server’s text chat.
- Bots respond by listing all members of the server alphabetically or according to roles.
Depending on your role and permissions, you may not be able to view all members. # Using a Bot
Some servers might restrict member lists to certain roles or limit the information available to certain users.
You might need to contact the server owner or administrators for assistance if you encounter any limitations.
In order to conduct server administration efficiently, you will need to access the member list in order to manage roles and permissions and ensure a welcoming and engaging environment for all members. # Using a Bot
How many members are in a Discord server on PC
Here are the steps you can take on PC to find out how many people are in a Discord server:
- Log into Discord and open the app.
- To check the member count of a Discord server, navigate to that server.
- Click “Members” in the right sidebar of the Discord window to see server members listed.
- The total number of members in the server will appear at the top of the member list, and it will appear as “X members.”
Alternatively, you can open the member list by clicking on the “Members” tab in the right sidebar if it isn’t visible.
Alternatively, you can right-click on the server name at the top-left corner of the Discord window and select “Server Settings.” # How many members are in a Discord server
To view the list of members as well as the total number of members, click on “Members” on the left sidebar in the Server Settings menu.
Follow these simple steps to check how many members you have on any Discord server. # How many members are in a Discord server
With this feature, you can get an overview of the size of the server’s community, whether you’re running your own server or just curious about other ones.
Why can’t i see all the members on Discord?
A number of factors may be contributing to your inability to view all members on Discord.
These are some of the most common causes:
Discord server administrators can restrict access to the member list based on roles and permissions.
If you don’t have the necessary permissions, you won’t be able to see the complete list of members.
Large Server Size:
The number of members displayed in the member list of a server with many members (thousands or more) may be limited for performance reasons.
Only a portion of the members can be displayed in such cases.
Member List Search Function:
If you type a search query into the Discord member list, the members matching your query will be shown.
Discord has a search function in its member list where you can find specific members by typing their names.
Hidden or Offline Members:
Members can be hidden from the member list on some Discord servers if they are offline or inactive.
This can make the list appear smaller if there are a lot of members who are not currently online.
Server Widget Visibility:
Server owners can enable or disable the server widget, which shows a preview of the member list on external websites.
If the widget is disabled, external websites won’t be able to display the full list.
In some cases, the bot you are using to view the member list may have a limit on the number of members it can display at once.
You can find more information about this in the bot’s documentation.
Discord Outage or Latency:
The real-time updating of the member list might be hampered by problems with Discord’s servers or latency problems, making it temporarily appear incomplete.
The following steps should be considered in order to resolve the issue of not being able to see all members:
- Please verify your role and permissions on the server. If you believe you should be able to view the member list, please contact the server administrators.
- You can view the complete member list by clearing the search query in the search box.
- Inactive or offline members can be hidden on the server if the settings are set accordingly.
- Due to performance limitations, Discord may only display a portion of members on large servers.
- Verify that a bot has the appropriate permissions for viewing the member list if you are using one.
- Discord’s status page should be monitored for any ongoing server issues that could affect visibility of the member list.
Consider reaching out to Discord’s support team for additional assistance if you are still having trouble viewing all members on Discord.
They can troubleshoot the issue and provide additional guidance if necessary.
It is important for server owners and administrators to know how to view all members of a Discord server.
In order to effectively manage your server’s community, promote engagement, and foster an inclusive environment, you need to have a complete member list at your fingertips.
A member list can be viewed using Discord’s built-in features, including the “Members” tab and the “Server Settings” option on the server.
In addition, bots can be used to sort, filter, and organize members based on their roles or activities for member management.