How to Watch Peacock TV on FireStick? Over-the-top streaming service Peacock TV is owned and operated by NBCUniversal, which is based in the US. In addition to all of the original content produced by NBCUniversal Studios, the service also offers tons of syndicated content from third parties. On top of that, there are a lot of movies and shows that are available on demand. Moreover, it is also possible to stream live television through this application.
In addition to FireStick, Peacock TV offers a number of other solutions for watching your favorite content on FireStick, Xbox One, Roku, Android TV, Apple TV, and more devices, such as Roku, Android TV, Android TV 3, and Apple TV 1. According to Peacock TV’s website, the number of subscribers in the US is expected to exceed 28 million by January 01, 2022.
At the moment, however, this service is only available in certain countries, such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Austria, Ireland, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. # How to Watch Peacock TV on FireStick?
You can stream Peacock TV on your FireStick with no problem.
How to Sign up for Peacock TV?
Signing up for a FireStick subscription is necessary before you can watch Peacock TV on FireStick.
In order to sign up for Peacock TV, you will need to go to the official website of the company.
There are three different plans offered by Peacock TV:
- In the case of the peacock, it is free of charge
- There is a monthly fee of $4.99 for Peacock Premium
- There is a monthly fee of $9.99 for Peacock Premium Plus (ad-free)
New customers are offered a free 7-day trial on both paid plans as part of the signup process.
On the next page of the site, you will be asked to create an account with an email address and a password, once you have chosen your desired plan. # How to Sign up for Peacock TV?
As soon as you have done that, you will receive an email from Peacock confirming your subscription. In order to verify your email address, you will need to click on the link in the email that is sent to you. #How to Watch Peacock TV on FireStick?
How to Install Peacock TV on FireStick?
There are two ways in which you can install Peacock TV:
If you live in one of the regions that are supported by the Amazon App Store, you can download it directly from there.
The best way to unblock it in your region is to sideload it through the Downloader app. # How to Install Peacock TV on FireStick?
To begin with, let me show you how to download the Peacock TV app from the Amazon App Store.
Secondly, I will guide you through the process of installing the app by using the Downloader app, which is a tool that you can find in your app store. I am looking forward to getting started with this.
Install Peacock TV on FireStick from Amazon Store
The following steps will guide you through the process of getting Peacock TV on FireStick from the Amazon Store. As I mentioned earlier, this method will only work for people who live in the US and in other countries where Peacock TV is available. In the event that you are located in another country/region, you will need to skip to Method 2, which is provided in the next section. #How to Watch Peacock TV on FireStick? # How to Register with Peacock TV?
1. Go to Find > Search from your Firestick’s home screen.
2. On your Firestick remote, use the virtual keyboard or voice search option to find Peacock TV. From the list of suggestions, select Peacock TV.
3. In the Apps and Games section, select Peacock TV. Depending on your browser, you may need to scroll down.
4. Simply click on the Download or Get button.
5. You will need to wait until the download and installation are complete.
6. Your Peacock TV installation has been successful!
Launch the app and start streaming.
How to Register with Peacock TV?
As long as you install the Peacock TV app on your FireStick, you will be able to enjoy tons of NBC current and past original programs on-demand, as well as live TV streaming on the Peacock TV app.
- Open the website and sign up free if you’re already a member of Peacock TV
- The second step is to click Watch Peacock once you’ve signed up
- The third step is to go to Peacock TV’s home page and select a show to stream!
Watch Peacock TV on Firestick using Offical App Store
You can download and install Peacock TV via Amazon App Store by searching for the app on their site.
Using ExpressVPN and connecting US Server is your best option to access Peacock TV Free or Premium, since the service is only available in the US.
Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Access the FireStick’s home screen
Step 2: After selecting the Find tab, click the Search icon on the left side of the screen
Step 3: In the search bar, type Peacock TV, and then click the first option that appears in the list that appears
Step 4: Choose the Peacock TV application from the list of options
Step 5: Click on the Download or Get button.
Step 6: Follow the installation and download instructions.
Step 7: Click Open to Launch.
Step 8: Sign in with your credentials and start streaming as soon as possible
Features of Peacock TV on FireStick
- The library of Peacock TV also includes sports programs and movies from NBC.
- A number of other programs and movies are available through the app, including those from NBCUniversal, CNBC, MSNBC, Dreamworks, Universal Pictures, and many more.
- It is also possible for users to access limited-access content for free.
- Watch Peacock TV for free or subscribe to a plan that fits your budget. All subscription plans are highly affordable.
- The Peacock Premium subscription costs $4.99 per month and the Peacock Premium Plus subscription costs $9.99 per month.
- Cable TV subscribers of Comcast and Cox can enjoy Peacock Premium for free.
- Streaming with Peacock TV is ad-free in the paid versions.
- Users have access to 7,500 hours of screen time with the free plan.
How to Add Peacock TV on Firestick?
There are two ways to install Peacock TV on your Fire TV device. The way you go about installing this streaming service will depend on where you live, and whether or not there is a streaming service available where you live. #How to Watch Peacock TV on FireStick?
It is currently possible to download Peacock in Puerto Rico, the Northern Mariana Islands, the US Virgin Islands and American Samoa, as well as in other countries controlled by the US (e.g., American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico) at the moment. #How to Watch Peacock TV on FireStick? # Install Peacock TV on Firestick
Install Peacock TV on Firestick from Play Store
Although Peacock TV devices have never been supported by the Peacock TV streaming service, it was announced in June of this year that the streaming service would be available via Amazon’s Appstore starting on June 24th, 2021. If you have a Firestick, you can download Peacock from the Firestick App Store and install it on your device.
As long as you reside in the above US and territories, you can directly download the app from the play store by following the following steps if you are residing in those areas.
- You’ll need to navigate to Find > Search on the Firestick home screen.
- You can search for “Peacock TV” using the virtual keyboard on your Firestick or by using voice search on your Firestick.
- From the suggested list, choose Peacock TV.
- The Peacock TV app can be found under the Apps and Games category. There may be a bit of scrolling involved.
- Simply click the “Download” or “Get” button.
- We appreciate your patience as we complete the download and installation process.
- It’s been a pleasure setting up your Peacock TV! Open the app to begin streaming.
Install Peacock TV on Firestick from Sideloading
Peacock can only be sideloaded if you live outside the United States and cannot get the app from your local app store. This tutorial is going to guide you through the process of installing a Peacock from where ever you are; it doesn’t matter where you are. # Install Peacock TV on Firestick
First of all, you need to install a program called “Downloader” on your computer. You can stream it on any device that supports streaming. # Install Peacock TV on Firestick
Using the instructions provided below, you will be able to install Peacock TV on your Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite device. These methods will also work with an Android TV device or a Firestick if you have one of those devices. #How to Watch Peacock TV on FireStick? # Install Peacock TV on Firestick
Following the instructions below, you can install Peacock on your Firestick or Fire TV device by following the steps below:
- Select Find > Search from the Firestick’s home screen.
- You can type “Downloader” or “Downloader App” using the on-screen keyboard. There will be a list of suggestions for you.
- You can find the “Downloader” app icon in the “Apps & Games” section.
- The app can be downloaded and installed by tapping “Get or Download”.
- Using the Downloader app requires your Fire TV Stick to be able to install apps from sources other than the Appstore. The unknown sources option needs to be enabled. You can do this in the following ways.
- Using your Fire TV remote, press the Home button and choose the gear symbol to enter the settings menu.
- “My Fire TV” should be selected.
- The “developers option” will appear.
- It is possible to choose either “Install Apps from Unknown Sources” or “Install Unknown Apps” depending on the generation of Fire TV Stick you own.
In order to inform you of the risks associated with installing an application from an unknown source, a pop-up notification will appear upon installation. In order to continue, you must tap on the “Turn On” button. # Install Peacock TV on Firestick
As soon as the Downloader app has been downloaded, it will appear on the home screen of your device.
The downloader app can be opened by simply typing “77354” into the search field and pressing Enter after you have done that. In this shortcode, you will be redirected to a website where you can find out more about the company.
You need to scroll down to the bottom of the next page so that you can find “All Versions” and tap on the download icon next to it to download the file.
Choosing the Download APK option on your Fire TV Stick will allow you to install Peacock on your Fire TV Stick.
Peacock TV’s setup files for APKMirror should now begin downloading in the next few seconds. Click on the “Click here” option in the “Your downloading is beginning” section of the page if the download does not begin immediately.
After the APK file has been downloaded by the downloader, the process of installing it will begin as soon as the file has been downloaded. You will need to click the Install button in order to begin the installation process.
You can start using the Peacock TV app as soon as you open it.
Getting started is as easy as clicking Sign Up if you do not already have a Peacock TV account, or Log In if you already have an account and want to watch your favorite shows. #How to Watch Peacock TV on FireStick?