How To Use Raid Helper Bot in Discord? There is a Discord Raid-Helper bot available in Discord emoji reactions, where users can easily invite it to their Discord servers, which has made it easier for people to organize events and raids on the platform.
Raid-Helper has been verified by Discord and is available in emoji reactions.
The purpose of this guide is to help you out if you haven’t installed Raid Helper on your server yet and aren’t sure how it works. # How To Use Raid Helper Bot in Discord?
What Is Raid Helper Bot?
In this article, we will discuss the Raid-Helper bot, a popular calendar bot that can be used to organize events and raids within Discord. Its primary function is to create events, and then to display the planned event to all members of Discord, allowing people to sign up and join in.
As a server member, you must have access to enough permissions to be able to plan for an event through Raid-Helper. A server member cannot plan for an event unless they are admins or have permission from an admin.
The free version of Raid-Helper comes with custom templates and is available only to Discord members who wish access to these templates. You can customize your event’s sign-up options by using the custom templates.
The free version, on the other hand, allows you to answer questions and the bot will set up a template with default sign-in options based on what you answer. # How To Use Raid Helper Bot in Discord?
What Features Does Raid-Helper Offer on Discord?
A main functionality of the Raid-Helper bot is the ability to create events on Discord directly from within the app. For those of you with the premium version, you will be able to customize your event templates and schedule recurring events to ensure they are automatically added to the schedule.
There are a number of customizing options that can be applied to Raid-Helper that can be adjusted by the user according to their preferences. # How To Use Raid Helper Bot in Discord?
For example, if you are the administrator and have management permissions, you can add images, change the color, and adjust several server settings when creating an event.
It is possible for users to create events with Raid-Helper in a number of ways, such as creating polls, editing properties for an event, and sending messages to members who haven’t signed up yet.
In addition, Raid-Helper also allows users to create polls. A premium subscription allows a user to perform the basic functions, but others can only be performed by a premium subscriber.
raid helper commands discord
In a Discord server, there are several commands that you can use to help you manage and organize raids to the best of your ability. Here are a few of the most common commands that you can use:
- !raid create: You can use this command to create a new raid on your server. Please provide any relevant details or notes related to the raid, including the name, time, and date of the raid.
- !raid list: Displays a list of all raids that are currently scheduled on your server.
- !raid join: The command !raid join can be used to sign up for a raid. Depending on your game settings, your username or character name may be required.
- !raid leave: This command can be used to remove yourself from a raid that you have previously signed up for.
- !raid info: Displays information about a particular raid, such as the time, date, and any relevant details.
There may be variations in the Discord commands depending on the server’s specific tools and the server administrator’s access to the specific server. Depending on the server, raid-related commands may be available or the syntax for these commands may be different.
How To Use Raid Helper Bot in Discord?
After your Raid-Helper has been invited to your server, you will be able to use its commands in order to do various tasks. Once the bot is on your server, you can visit the help page in order to learn which commands you can use to execute a particular task.
When you want to use Raid-Helper to plan an event and use it to take part in it, you can follow the following steps.
- Click on the Top.gg website in the browser of your choice.
- To invite the bot, click “Invite”.
- Click “Continue” after selecting the server the bot will join.
- Complete the captcha by clicking “Authorize”.
- Open the Raid-Helper chat in your Discord direct messages.
- Please follow the instructions provided by the bot.
- You need to use the command /create to create an event, for example, and to set a timezone.
In addition to allowing users to sign up for the event, you can also use a suitable command to edit some properties. After you complete the above steps, the bot will announce the event in the channel you specified.
How to sign up using raid helper?
Here is a general process for signing up for a raid using the raid helper commands in a Discord server. To use those commands, you must be a member of the server and have permission to use them. Here is a screenshot of what the general process looks like:
- You can access the raid helper commands by joining the Discord server on your device.
- You can either use a general or a dedicated raid channel on the server to use the raid helper commands.
- You can verify which raids are currently available for you to join by using the !raid list command.
- Sign up for a raid by typing !raid join. Additional information such as your in-game username may be requested.
- In the event that all the necessary information has been entered, the command will execute and you will be added to the raid’s list of participants.
As a matter of fact, it is important to realize that depending on the server, as well as the tools available to the server administrator, the precise syntax and usage of raid helper commands can differ.
The raid helper commands may have additional or different syntaxes on some servers, or they may use a different syntax for these commands. # How To Use Raid Helper Bot in Discord?
Suppose you have an event that you would like to repeat at a specific time every week or a month. The raid-Helper bot could be an excellent tool for planning the event.
Thankfully, Raid-Helper, when you have a premium subscription, will allow you to schedule your events for automatic posting and send reminds to members about the events when you have a premium subscription.