How to stop hydra bot discord? If you would like to remove the Hydra bot from your Discord server, find the server you would like to remove the bot from, click the “Members” button, and scroll down to “Hydra.”
Tap or right-click the Hydra bot and choose “Kick Hydra” to remove it. You must state your reason and click the “Kick” button.
This is because Discord supports a large number of bots. These bots do a lot of tasks, such as hosting music, providing information, or controlling server settings, so you can spend more time interacting with your friends and less time managing your server.
There may be circumstances, however, where you have to remove a bot from your Discord server.
For instance, members of the server may mishandle the Hydra bot, which may disrupt the server’s activities.
Therefore, you can remove the bot from your server. The problem is how do you do it? #How to stop hydra bot discord
What Is Hydra Bot
A music bot called Hydra is a Discord bot that automates the process of playing music through its commands.
It is compatible with a wide variety of genres and can be streamed using streaming services like Spotify or Douglas.
It is also equipped with a dashboard that allows you to listen to high-quality music.
There are many commands you can use to control the Hydra bot, such as .help (to display Hydra commands), .lyrics (to see the lyrics of a song), .play (to play music) et cetera.
With the Hydra bot, it is not necessary to manually scroll through your playlist.
To make use of it, you will need to add it to your Discord server.
As it is a verified bot, it is safe to add it to your Discord server.
It is important to realize that bots can be used maliciously to transmit spam and harmful links, to steal your personal information, and to interfere with the server’s routine operations, among other things.
In order to avoid this problem, it is best to check if a bot is verified before adding it to your server.
You can also look up the developer’s details, as well as the coding process, on Github or other websites that are developer-friendly. #How to stop hydra bot discord
There is an option to remove Hydra from your Discord server in case you no longer need it or if members misuse it.
You can also remove Hydra if you feel it is unsafe for your Discord server to have the Hydra bot installed. #How to stop hydra bot discord
How to remove Hydra Bot on Discord
If you wish to remove a bot from a Discord server, you must be an administrator/have permission from the server administrator to do so. So, you will need to check first if you have admin rights on the server.
You can do this by following these steps.
- Join the Discord server.
- Locate the “Members” list on your server. If you can’t see it, click “Show Member List”.
- In order to check your server roles, scroll down to your Discord username and click on it.
- Make sure you are one of the server’s administrators.
It is possible to remove Hydra from your Discord server if you are the server administrator. Here are some methods to remove Hydra. #How to remove Hydra Bot on Discord
How to remove hydra bot on Desktop
- Use your browser or PC to open Discord.
- Locate the bot on the server.
- If you cannot find members on the server, tap the “Members” button.
- Right-click Hydra and select properties.
- “Kick Hydra” should be selected.
- Click “Kick” and enter your reason.
How to remove hydra bot on Mobile
- Start Discord.
- Activate Hydra on the server.
- Select “Members” from the menu.
- Tap the Hydra bot to find it.
- Click “Kick” at the bottom of the page.
- The confirmation page allows you to state your reason for canceling (optional).
- Once again, tap “Kick”.
How do I restrict Hydra to the voice channel
Using the following steps, you can restrict Hydra Bot to a specific voice channel on your Discord server:
- Select “Copy ID” from the right-click menu of the voice channel you want to restrict Hydra to.
- Click on Hydra Bot’s name in the member list and select “Server Settings” to access Hydra Bot’s settings.
- Click “Add Channel” in the “Voice Channel Restrictions” section.
- To restrict Hydra to a specific voice channel, enter that channel’s ID and click “Save.”
- Similarly, restrict Hydra to any additional voice channels.
Hydra cannot play music on any other voice channels until you have restricted it to play music only on the specific channel to which it was restricted.
If someone tries to use Hydra on a different voice channel, they will receive an error message that indicates that the bot is restricted.
It should be noted that the restrictions on voice channels only apply to music playback.
Additional features and commands, like lyrics lookups and volume control, will still be available in all channels where the bot is given access to them.
How to Ban Hydra Bot on Discord
You can also ban Hydra directly from your Discord server. Bans prevent Hydra from rejoining the server at any point in the future.
You will need admin rights to ban “Hydra” even though it’s a more drastic action than kicking. #How to Ban Hydra Bot on Discord
Here’s how it’s done both on mobile and desktop.
- Join the Discord server.
- Select “Members” from your server’s menu.
- Scroll down and tap Hydra.
- Go to “Manage” and select “Ban Hydra.”
- Make a decision about whether you want to delete your message history and choose an appropriate option.
- Tap “Ban” after stating the reason.
- Log in to your Discord account.
- Hydra is located on a server. Open it up.
- If you are unable to see the members list, click “Show Member List.”.
- Right-click Hydra to open it.
- Choose “Ban Hydra.”
- Delete the message history if you want to remove the ban.
- “Ban” should be clicked.
How do I disable bot commands on my channel
This can be accomplished by enabling channel permissions for each channel within your Discord server to restrict what the bot is allowed to do within that channel.
Here are the steps you need to follow in order to disable bot commands on a specific channel.
- You can disable bot commands on a channel by right-clicking and selecting “Edit Channel.”
- Click the “Permissions” tab.
- Adding users and roles to the channel permissions is as simple as clicking the “+” button.
- Select the role or user you want to restrict for the bot.
- You can deny the bot sending messages in the channel by unchecking the “Send Messages” permission.
- It may be necessary to remove other permissions, such as “Manage Roles” and “Manage Channels,” if the bot bypasses channel restrictions.
- The new permissions will be applied once you click “Save Changes.”.
As soon as you disable bot commands in a channel, the bot won’t be able to send messages or respond to commands in that channel.
However, if your bot has the necessary permissions, it can still play music on voice channels if you enable bot permissions for it.
You can easily enable bot commands on the channel again if you want to do so, simply go back to the channel permissions and make sure the bot role or user you want to enable bot commands on has the “Send Messages” permission.
A key function of Hydra is the fact that it automates your server’s music function, as well as letting you access a song request channel that lets you customize the music experience on Discord.
It is also possible to uninstall HYDRA from your Discord server if you no longer require it. We have discussed all the steps you need to take to uninstall the feature.
You can choose whether to “Kick” or “Ban” it. Don’t forget to check out some other Discord hacks that our website has to offer.