How To Share Instagram Post to Snapchat Story? The following steps will guide you through the process of sharing an Instagram post to a Snapchat story: navigate to the post that you want to share on Instagram, tap the three dots in the top right corner of the post, then tap “Link” on the drop-down menu.
Next, head to Snapchat, take a snap, and attach the link to the snap. Finally, send the snap or post the story.
As business owners, influencers, and individuals, the use of social media has become an essential part of our lives. # How To Share Instagram Post to Snapchat Story?
In order to gain a larger following in your field, stay active, and establish yourself as an authority in the field in which you are working, you should optimize social media platforms to your advantage. However, posting content over so many platforms can be overwhelming and time consuming.
You may have already experienced this when you posted something on Instagram and re-posted it to your Snapchat story without getting in trouble as major social media platforms regularly change their features so that cross-platform sharing is possible.
Can You Add Instagram Post To Snapchat Story?
A Snapchat story cannot currently be directly linked to an Instagram post. It is, however, possible to take a screenshot of the Instagram post and then add it to your Snapchat story via a screenshot.
Keep in mind that if you take a screenshot of an Instagram post, you will not see the caption or hashtags of the post included in the screenshot, so you will need to add them manually.
There are also third-party apps available that will allow you to repost your Instagram photos to Snapchat, but make sure that you check their terms of service or permissions first to ensure they are allowed to do so.
If you want to share an Instagram post on Snapchat, you can do so by selecting “Share” from Instagram. This feature can be found by tapping on the three dots at the top right corner of the post, then selecting “Share”.
Upon selecting Snapchat, you will be given the option of sharing your post on several different platforms, including Snapchat. Once you have chosen Snapchat, you will have the option to customize the post by adding text, stickers, or drawings before you share it.
The only thing to note about this method is that it will only share the image on the Snapchat Story, not the whole post like captions, comments, and hashtags. The fact that you will be sharing Instagram posts on Snapchat is that they will appear as screenshots and will not be interactive, so you will need to keep this in mind.
As well as that, it’s also important to keep in mind that Instagram and Snapchat have very different audiences and use cases, so before sharing an Instagram post on Snapchat, you should always think about whether it would be beneficial for your business or brand.
How To Share Instagram Post to Snapchat Story?
You cannot directly share an Instagram post to a Snapchat story, but you can share the post’s link in order to do so. Below are the steps that you can follow in order to share an Instagram post to a Snapchat story.
- Using your mobile device, open Instagram.
- In the bottom right corner, tap the profile icon.
- Share the post to your Snapchat story by tapping it.
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner.
- To copy it, tap the “Link” option.
- On your mobile device, open the Snapchat app.
- Select one from your camera roll or take a photo.
- From the edit menu, tap the attach-link symbol.
- In the text bar, paste the link to the Instagram post.
- After clicking the link, wait a few seconds for it to load.
- Click “Attach to Snap.”
- Adding your Snapchat story is as simple as tapping “Story” at the bottom of the post.
How To Manually Share an Instagram Post on Snapchat Story?
It’s a good idea to screenshot the post on Instagram, make the changes you want, and post it straight on your Snapchat story in case you want your Snapchat viewers to see it the way it appears on Instagram without clicking the link.
The steps are as follows:
- On your mobile device, open the Instagram app.
- At the bottom right of the screen, click the profile icon.
- Sharing a post is as simple as opening it.
- Take a screenshot of your post.
- Remove non-image parts from the screenshot.
- Open the Snapchat app on your mobile device.
- Next to the record button, tap the gallery icon.
- Choose “Camera Roll” from the menu.
- The edited screenshot should be selected.
- On the bottom right, tap the arrow button.
- You can enable “My Story” by clicking on it.
- In the bottom right corner, tap the arrow button.
How to post a link on snapchat story
You cannot post a link directly on a Snapchat story, but you can share the link with your Snapchat followers in a couple of ways that Snapchat does not provide directly.
- A Snapchat user can share a link by adding it to a Snapcode, which is a QR code that allows them to add you as a friend or visit your website. Click “Snapcode” in your profile settings to do this. Then click “Add a Snapcode URL” to add a link to your website.
- The paperclip icon in chat can also be used to share a link. Using the paperclip icon, you can select a link and add it to chat. Your friend can then swipe up to access it.
- The link can also be written on the snap by text or drawing tools and copied and pasted by the viewer.
- In addition, you can post links to your Snapchat story using third-party apps, but make sure they are allowed by their terms of service.
You may also want to consider adding a link to your Snapcode or profile if you want to maintain ownership of the link longer than 24 hours before it disappears from Snapchat stories.
How To Post Instagram Reels On Snapchat Story
It is very similar to the way you share a post on Instagram to a Snapchat story in the next part of this guide. # How To Share Instagram Post to Snapchat Story?
In this part of the guide, we will explain how to share an Instagram reel with your Snapchat story. If you would like to quickly and easily include Instagram reels into your Snapchat story, you should follow the steps listed below.
1. Attach Link To Snap On Your Story
Adding an Instagram reel to your Snapchat story is as simple as copying the link to the Instagram reel on your computer and including it in your Snapchat story for your audience to see.
You can share the link to your Instagram reel in your Snapchat story with your followers so that they can follow the link in your story to view your Instagram reel once the link to your Instagram reel is available in your Snapchat story for them to view.
It is also a great way for you to provide your followers with access to the Instagram reel links that will drive traffic to your profile instead of directly uploading the reel to Snapchat for them to see.
This would be a better choice if you simply want to direct your followers to the Instagram reel links that will drive traffic to your Instagram profile. # How To Share Instagram Post to Snapchat Story?
2. Save Reel Then Upload Video To Snapchat
It is also possible to add an Instagram reel to your Snapchat story by simply saving the reel to your phone and then adding the reel to your camera roll when you create a new Snapchat story.
This will make it very easy for you to add a reel to your Snapchat story. # How To Share Instagram Post to Snapchat Story? # Add Instagram Post To Snapchat Story
During the process of creating a new Snapchat story, you will be able to navigate to your saved reel in your camera roll and add it to your Snapchat story with no problems once you have begun the process of creating a new story.
As long as you have access to the reel in your camera roll, you are able to upload it to the Snapchat application using the new story feature and share it directly with your followers via your Snapchat story.
This is one of the easiest ways you can share a reel from Instagram directly with your Snapchat followers via your Snapchat story. # Add Instagram Post To Snapchat Story
It is very important that you are able to cross-post between Instagram and Snapchat easily, quickly, and easily, to ensure that your content is available to users of both applications as soon as you post it to one of them.
By following the steps in this guide, you will be able to choose the method that is right for you. # How To Share Instagram Post to Snapchat Story? # Add Instagram Post To Snapchat Story
In spite of the fact that Instagram and Snapchat do not have native compatibility, these methods can help you share your Instagram posts with your Snapchat followers more easily.
You will be able to use this information whenever you wish to share a post between the two social media applications as it will be of great help to you. # Add Instagram Post To Snapchat Story
You now have all that you need to know about adding a post or reel from Instagram accurately and effectively into your Snapchat story with the information that is provided in this guide.
In the future, the two applications will likely introduce more native cross-sharing functions, but in the meantime, these methods are the best way to go. # How To Share Instagram Post to Snapchat Story?