How To Record My Voice on TikTok? As one of the fastest-growing video-sharing apps in the world, TikTok has grown to become the world’s most popular video-sharing app platform. This Chinese-owned video sharing platform has bundled a lot of interesting features that have caught the attention of users. Because of this, TikTok has become quite addictive.
A major factor that has led to its rapid adoption is the fact that users can create fun videos by using eye-catching templates and a simple user interface while on this app. This is just one of the reasons why it has been so widely accepted. # How To Record My Voice on TikTok?
TikTok has a unique feature that allows you to change your voice when using it. There are many reasons why changing your voice on TikTok can be beneficial for the user, but the fun part seems to have a dominating effect on all of the other benefits.
It is possible to alter your voice by changing its tone a bit on the voice-changing section so that it matches the character you wish to portray in your TikTok video. Voice-changing is an essential part of creating a successful TikTok video. # How To Record My Voice on TikTok?
How To Record My Voice on TikTok?
A big advantage of using TikTok is that it’s a very user-friendly platform. It’s also super easy to use. The process of recording and adding your voice to TikTok is very easy.
Here are the steps you need to follow in order to record your voice on TikTok:
- On your mobile device, open the TikTok app.
- At the bottom, you’ll find a “+” icon. Click this to get to the video recording screen.
- Your video can now be uploaded to your gallery or recorded as a TikTok.
- At the bottom of the video, tap the tick button when you’re satisfied.
- On the right, tap the three dots.
- Select “Audio editing.”
- You can begin recording your voice by pressing and holding the “Record” button on your screen.
- When you are finished speaking, release the button.
- You can check if your voiceover is synced with the video by playing back the video. If it is not, you can delete it and re-record the narration.
- Click on “Save” at the top right of the screen.
- TikTok can then be shared or further edited.
How to Do a Voiceover on TikTok?
In addition to this, the app comes with a built-in voiceover feature that allows you to speak over the sound when you are recording a video through TikTok or uploading a video from your phone to the app.
Here are the steps you need to follow so that you can use the tool to record audio, such as music playing from your phone or an audio narration over the video you are making.
- The plus sign icon can be found in the bottom middle of the TikTok app.
- Use the red record button on the app to record your video or select Upload and select the video(s) to upload from your device.
- Upon finishing recording or selecting your videos from your device, click Next once you’re satisfied with the preview.
- On the upper-right side of the screen, click Voiceover.
- You can then select or clear the Keep original sound checkbox in the lower-left corner to begin recording your surrounding audio over your video.
- If you want to add any further effects or edits, click Save in the upper-right corner.
How To Change My Voice Frequency on TikTok?
You can now manipulate the frequency of your voice using a number of filters on TikTok in addition to recording your voice. # How to Do a Voiceover on TikTok?
There are plenty of filters that can change the tone of your voice, for example Chipmunk, Elf, Giant, or Echo, bringing your voice even more excitement.
Here are the steps you need to follow in order to add these filters to your voice:
- On your mobile device, open the TikTok app and start using it.
- The “+” button is located at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose an existing video or record one.
- Right below the tick icon, tap it.
- Right-click the three dots.
- You can edit audio by selecting “Audio editing”.
- Next to the “Record” button, you’ll find multiple filters for editing your prerecorded voice. Tap on the filter you want, and it’ll edit your voice accordingly.
- To record your voice, hold down the record button.
- Click on “Save” at the top right of the screen.
- Let everyone know what you’re up to with TikTok.
How to Use Another Video Editing App to Add My Sound?
If you want to include sound clips in your videos, find and download an app like Quik, Adobe Rush, or InShot Video Editor, which allows you to do so. Due to its simplicity and availability on both iOS and Android platforms, Quik is the platform we will be using for these instructions.
It should be noted that Quik automatically detects the best portions of your video footage and keeps only those parts you need (TikTok allows videos up to 10 minutes long). If you want to use the entire video, you’ll probably need to use a different platform. # How To Change My Voice Frequency on TikTok?
- Choose the plus symbol at the bottom center of the Quik app.
- Then select add in the upper-right corner to add one or more videos.
- If you select the music note icon at the bottom of the screen, you can change the audio clip according to the video’s theme.
- Tap the blue music library button after scrolling horizontally through the music clips.
- The sound will be played over your video preview as soon as you choose a track to preview.
- Whenever you’re satisfied with your video, select the blue save button in the bottom right corner and then Photo Library.
- Upload your video by selecting the plus sign icon in the bottom center of the TikTok app.
# How To Record My Voice on TikTok? # How To Change My Voice Frequency on TikTok?