What are Commission Junction Affiliate Payments methods?
Affiliate programs can be created by merchants through CJ Affiliate, one of the most popular affiliate networks. With this network, publishers and marketers can connect to find product promoters.
These sites will enable merchants to increase sales and drive additional traffic to their websites by partnering with them. In the U.S., Conversant LLC now owns the service, which was previously known as Commission Junction.
Commission Junction Affiliate Payments methods
It can be extremely tough to receive affiliate income payments from Commission Junction if you do not have a US bank account.
By joining Commission Junction Affiliate, the world’s most successful affiliate marketing network, you can achieve smart, sustainable, and scalable growth. From now on, people from countries where PayPal does not operate can sign up for CJ(Commission Junction) Affiliate & receive payments through Payoneer.
Despite being one of the best affiliate programs, the CJ affiliate program does not accept PayPal payments. PayPal is not an international payment processor and doesn’t operate worldwide. CJ assumes this risk by using Payoneer instead of PayPal, which is easy to use and accessible anywhere in the world. Below are the methods of payment that CJ accepts:
1. A direct deposit of funds
How to register with Commission Junction Affiliate, how to link Payoneer accounts with CJ Affiliate, and how to use the marketing material on CJ Affiliate are the most important things that you should know.
Step 1: Sign Up
- You will receive a verification email in your inbox.
- You will be prompted to create an account.
- Your browser will redirect you to PUBLISHER SIGN UP FORM.
- This form should be filled out the form completely. I agree to the service agreement.
- Click the Accept Terms button at the bottom of the form once you have filled it out completely.
Step 2: Tax Information
- Tax information or a tax certificate will be required. Unless you are a citizen of the United States, you will need to sign an agreement called a Certification of No United States Activities. You will be prompted to enter your Full Name, which will serve as your signature. You will not be required to pay taxes.
Step 3: Payment Method
Now, you need to configure the payment settings. Payment methods that are available in your region will be suggested. So Payoneer will be suggested. Please enter the Payoneer account info in the form.
Commission Junction Affiliate Payment with Payoneer
The Payoneer financial services company enables its users to transfer and receive money online securely. Payoneer offers a variety of options for international clients to pay you online, whether you are a professional, a blogger, or a freelancer. The service allows you to receive money from anywhere in the world and to send money to anyone in the world.
- Sign up for Payoneer.
- Connect your Payoneer account with CJ.
- Make a withdrawal from your Payoneer to your bank account.
How To Sign-Up For A Payoneer Account
A Payoneer account can be created in four steps:
- Go to the official Sign-up Page of Payoneer.
- Click “Sign Up & Earn $25*”.
Step 1: Create a Payoneer Account
Get started – Choose an Individual if you want to create for yourself. You can create for your company as well. Here we are making for “Individual”.
- Enter your First Name.
- Enter your Last Name.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Enter Your Date of Birth.
- Make sure that you provide this information based on your official certificates such as your birth certificate and national identity card.
Contact details – Choose your Country.
- Be sure to enter a complete and accurate address.
- Name your city or town.
- Your city’s postal code or zip code. You can find it on the Internet.
- By entering your active mobile number, it will send a code to verify your number. Don’t use anyone else’s number.
- Enter the “Verification Code” in the “Send Code” text box. The system will text you the verification code.
- You will receive a verification code on your phone. Enter it in the “Verification Code” textbox.
- You will be prompted to enter your username. An email address is used as the username. Please enter the email address that you provided in Step 1.
- Passwords should be secure.
- Then, enter the answer to the Security Question.
- Fill out the captcha (code).
Step 2: Link Payoneer account with CJ
This can be accomplished by opening the Commission Junction website, navigating to your account. After completing your tax details choose direct deposit as the payment method.
Finally, insert bank details which can be found on your Payoneer account.
Step 3: Make a withdrawal
Making a withdrawal from Payoneer takes approximately 15 sec.