How To Post Multiple Photos on LinkedIn? Using the LinkedIn app and desktop, it’s very easy to post multiple photos on LinkedIn. In this post, we will look at the steps involved in the process of uploading multiple photos on LinkedIn, including how you can upload multiple photos using both the mobile and desktop versions on LinkedIn.
Here is a guide that I’ve put together that will explain how you can upload a number of photos to your LinkedIn profile and take advantage of other useful features that LinkedIn offers for posting pictures. Below is a short version of the instructions that you can follow to upload your photos to LinkedIn.
There are many ways in which you can share content with your connections on LinkedIn, but posting photos can be one of the best. # How To Post Multiple Photos on LinkedIn?
You can share content about yourself or your company, as well as any other content with your connections. The photos can also be shared with others if you tag them in your post.
Steps to post multiple photos on linkedIn:
- Visit LinkedIn and log in
- Select “Add a Photo” under “Start a Post”
- It’s Now Possible to Select Multiple Photos
- Right-click and select “Done”
- Select “Post” after writing your caption
How to post Multiple photos on LinkedIn App?
In the LinkedIn mobile app, when you first log in, you will see the “Home” section at the bottom of the screen. You will see “Home,” “My Network,” “Post,” “Notifications,” and “Jobs” when you look at the bottom.
You need to click on the “Post” button at the bottom of the screen to begin the process of posting pictures on LinkedIn. You will now see the option to write a caption, and you will also be able to upload photos, videos, and templates.
In order to add a photo to your LinkedIn profile, you should first choose the option to “Add a Photo” found at the top of the list. If you have a photo sharing feature enabled on your phone with LinkedIn, you should now have access to your phone’s photo gallery.
When you are on your phone, you will see a box where it says “Recents.” By tapping that, you will be able to filter between the different photo albums on your phone. After finding the photos you wish to upload, tap them, and you will see a number on the corner of them.
In the bottom right corner, click on the blue arrow, which will allow you to scroll through each picture and select the one you wish to post. Once you have chosen all the photos you would like to post, tap on “Add” on the top right corner.
Your photos will now appear as part of your post, and you will be able to add a caption underneath where it says, “What do you want to talk about?”. # How To Post Multiple Photos on LinkedIn?
If you want to share your post on LinkedIn, you can click the “Post” button in the top right corner of the post when you are finished with it. In the post settings, you will also be able to change the privacy setting for comments and views.
The viewer settings are located at the top next to your name. The comment settings are located on the left next to the “Post” button on the post.
How to Add Multiple Images on LinkedIn?
There is now a feature on LinkedIn that allows users to attach multiple photos to a single post. This allows the users to communicate using pictures instead of text through the use of photos in a single post.
There is a maximum of nine images that one can add to a single post. Moreover, users can create more engagement with images than they can with text-based posts as it allows them to display different perspectives of a product or a person.
These steps can help you improve the visual appeal of your LinkedIn profile if you are convinced.
Using the desktop version
Using the LinkedIn desktop version, you can post multiple photos by following these steps:
- Navigate to LinkedIn in the browser.
- Under “Start a post” is a button that says “Photo”.
- Select nine images from the list.
- Open the file by clicking “Open.”
- On the “Edit your photo” page, you can tag others and add alt text.
- In the bottom right corner, click “Done.”.
- A caption should be added.
- On the bottom of the page, click “Post”.
On the Mobile App
Using the LinkedIn mobile app, you can post multiple photos by following these steps:
- Make sure your mobile device is connected to LinkedIn.
- Below the “Post” button, tap it.
- You can add a photo by selecting “Add a photo”.
- There is a limit of nine images you can select.
- Right-click the “Add” button.
- Right below the arrow button is an arrow button.
- Make a caption for each photo. Tag people, include hashtags, or edit captions as needed.
- In the top right corner, tap the “Post” button.
You have the option of tagging other people or companies in the picture. To do so, you simply tap on the image and choose where you wish to add a tag. Finally, you can search for the person you want to tag and add their name to the photo.
You can also select who will be able to view your post by tapping the “Anyone” button under your username and selecting a specific audience for your post. # How To Post Multiple Photos on LinkedIn?
How to add multiple images to a LinkedIn post?
It used to be that LinkedIn users could only add one photograph to a post. LinkedIn’s updated feature allows users to share multiple images in one post. To use this feature, click the camera icon while editing the post, choose multiple photos and click the post button.
The feature is currently available on iOS devices, and will soon be available on Android devices and desktop computers.
When you write a long post, it can be difficult for you to publish it because you have no idea what to write about. In order to reduce your anxiety, you might consider getting feedback from others including colleagues and friends to improve the content.
LinkedIn has now made it possible for you to share a draft version of your post with your network members before you publish it. You will be able to access the draft by clicking on the “Share Draft” button in the article edit menu. The link can only be viewed by the people with whom you share the link.
How to share photos or videos on LinkedIn?
The share box is located at the top of the LinkedIn homepage, and you can share photos and videos with your network by using a group, a page, or a group on LinkedIn that you are a member of.
To share a photo or video:
- LinkedIn’s home page has a share box where you can upload photos and videos.
- Select the files you want to upload (up to nine images can be selected).
- As soon as you upload a photo, you will be able to:
- Cropping, straightening, applying filters, and adjusting the photo are available by clicking Edit. At the moment, the option to edit multiple photos is not available.
- Click Tag to tag another organization or member.
- If you are using a voice-over screen reader, you may add alternative text by clicking on Alt. text.
- You can upload multiple photos in the following ways:
- Members and organizations can be tagged by clicking Tag.
- Members using voice-over screen readers can add alternative text by clicking Alt. text.
- When a video is uploaded, you can:
- To add a thumbnail to your video, select Thumbnail.
- Your video’s caption can be uploaded by selecting Caption.
- After clicking Done, click OK.
- To further edit the photo or video, click the Edit icon.
- The photo/video can be deleted by clicking the Close icon on the photo.
- In the Create a post pop-up window, click the Anyone dropdown below your name. Choose who you want to share the post with, and then click Save.
- Please click the Post button.
Here are the requirements for photos:
- Uploads cannot exceed 5 MB
- The photo should be at least 552 pixels wide and 276 pixels high
- When the photo frame ratio exceeds 2:3, the image will be cropped and centered.
- Photos uploaded cannot be resized
- Editing uploaded photos/videos is not possible
- The quality of photos with small resolutions may be poor
There is no doubt that LinkedIn is now a leader when it comes to making the professional scene more visual than ever. You can now add GIFs to your posts, drag and drop images to your LinkedIn articles, or even upload one or more photos at the same time.
LinkedIn now allows you to upload multi-image posts to your profile. You can also share videos, infographics, or graphs on your profile if you so desire. # How To Post Multiple Photos on LinkedIn?
It is important to take the steps discussed above and make them visually appealing using the tips described in the article. All in all, it is best to enjoy creating visual connections on LinkedIn by following the steps outlined above.