How To Play Gomoku on iMessage? The main objective of Gomoku is to place five stones successively on the board. Each time you place a stone on an intersection you will be given the option to send it.
The first player who places five stones horizontally, vertically, or diagonally in a row wins the game.
There are 12 X 12, 15 X 15, or 19 X 19 square boxes in the Gomoku game, which are strategy-based games.
In this game, players have to arrange 5 different types of Go pieces (black stones or white stones) of the same color one after another in order to win the game.
The first player to arrange the same color of 5 Go pieces consecutively wins the game. You can also play games on iMessage besides chatting. There are a lot of games that are available on iMessage.
The Game Pigeon is an iMessage extension app that has a collection of 10+ games, including Gomoku. Installing the Game Pigeon app on your iMessage device will allow you to play Gomoku, which is a Japanese board game.
How To Play Gomoku Game?
In the Gomoku game, there is a 12 by 12 checkerboard that is divided into two sections, each of which has a black and white piece that needs to be placed at the intersection of the grid.
Generally, the player who receives the black pieces will be the first to take a turn. If a game invite is sent and the recipient accepts the challenge, they will automatically be the one who takes the first turn.
When it is your turn, you must move your piece to an intersection on a grid and then tap the “Send” button to send it to the opponent.
It is impossible to change your position once you select “Send.” You can, however, change the position as many times as you like before hitting the “Send” button.
There are five pieces in the game of Gomoku, and the aim is to arrange them in a row in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal arrangement. The first person to accomplish this feat wins the game.
It is also important to be able to play strategically, so that you can hinder your opponent from getting their five pieces in a row before you do.
How To Install Gomoku on iMessage?
The Gomoku app can only be downloaded from within the iMessage app, so it cannot be installed as an application.
You can accomplish this by following the steps below:
- Get the iMessage app for your iOS device and open it.
- Go to your friend’s chat and ask to play.
- The App Store icon can be found at the bottom of the screen.
- In the top right corner, tap the search button.
- To find GamePigeon, type “GamePigeon”.
- For installation, click “Get” and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Click on the GamePigeon icon in the chat.
- Gomoku can be launched by tapping on it in the list of games.
How do you play Apple Gomoku Game?
There is a variation called Apple Gomoku, which is a game of gomoku played on an apple-shaped board.
The objective of the Gomoku game is the same as the game of traditional Gomoku: to be the first player to get five of your pieces in a row, whether horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
Here are the steps to play Apple Gomoku game:
- Play Gomoku by placing the Apple-shaped board on a flat surface and having both players choose a colored piece. Black usually goes first.
- Until one player gets five pieces in a row, players take turns placing one piece at a time at any intersection on the board.
- In Gomoku, players cannot place their pieces on intersections already occupied by their opponents’ pieces. Pieces cannot be moved or removed once they are placed on the board.
- A player wins the game when he or she gets five of their pieces in a row, horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
Become the Gomoku champion on the Apple-shaped board with Apple Gomoku game, a fun and simple variation on the traditional Gomoku game.
How To Invite Your Friends on Gomoku?
In order to invite a friend, you will need to install the application.
- Ensure the friend you wish to play the game with has also downloaded GamePigeon.
- Open the list of installed games by tapping the “GamePigeon” icon.
- To open it, tap on the “Gomoku” icon.
- Invite your friend to the game by clicking the send button.
Accepting the request will give them the chance to play first.
Is Gomoku a hard game?
According to the skill level of the players as well as their strategies, the difficulty level of Gomoku can vary from one player to the next.
In its simplest sense, Gomoku is a game that can be easily learned. The rules are simple, and the objective is clear: the player must get five pieces in a row before the other player can.
Although this game has the same simple rules as many abstract strategy games, the complexity of the gameplay does not necessarily reflect the simplicity of the rules.
As a game of offense and defense, Gomoku requires players to think ahead several moves in order to anticipate their opponents’ moves and plan their own moves accordingly.
Further, a lot of players have the option of using a variety of strategies and tactics in order to gain an edge, such as controlling the center of the board or creating a “threat triangle” which will force opponents to defend in multiple directions.
The game of Gomoku can be played by anyone, even if they are a beginner, however if you wish to become proficient at the game, you will need to practice, gain experience, and gain an in-depth knowledge of the game’s mechanics and strategy.
Consequently, it can be considered to be a challenging game for players who want to improve their skills and compete at a high level.
If you have some free time and want to play something that isn’t mindless that you can pass the time with, or if you want to connect with friends, then play Gomoku.
It is an abstract strategy game which you will be hooked on for the entire duration.
I think Gomoku game is one of those games that is interesting enough to keep you engaged in it but not so complicated that it becomes a stress-inducing experience.
I think the best thing about playing Gomoku is that you don’t have to schedule it into your busy schedule. You can play it whenever you want and wherever you are.