How to Install and Watch Paramount Plus on Xbox? In this era of web entertainment, streaming services are striving to make people fall in love with them by providing a lot of features and an extensive library of content.
As a streaming service, Paramount+ is one of those services that provides its users with updates on a regular basis.
It is easy to install Paramount+ on your device because it is compatible with most devices, including video game consoles.
As gamers look forward to playing games and additional entertainment such as streaming their favorite videos, we are mentioning the video game consoles separately.
In our article, you will find instructions on how to install Paramount+ on Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One.
What is Paramount Plus?
A division of ViacomCBS Digital owns and operates Paramount Plus, a premium online streaming platform that provides a comprehensive solution to all your streaming problems.
This OTT streaming platform provides access to a wide range of content across a number of streaming devices, including gaming consoles.
Paramount+ provides access to movies, shows, kids’ content, entertainment, and more.
You can access a wide range of content through Paramount Plus, such as Laguna Beach, Tulsa King, Star Trek: Discovery, SpongeBob SquarePants, and many more.
This service offers a wide range of exciting contents in addition to the ability to stream on up to three devices simultaneously, a parental control feature, and a 7-day free trial period.
In my opinion, Paramount+’s success is due to their pricing. They offer subscriptions at a reasonable price and basically offer two types of tiers
- A basic subscription costs $4.99 per month and $49.99 per year.
- A premium subscription costs $9.99 per month and $99.99 per year.
What about installing and watching Paramount Plus on Xbox? Stay tuned, I will break down the steps.
Is Paramount Plus on Xbox?
There is a Paramount Plus app available in the Microsoft Store for Xbox users.
The Paramount Plus app should be downloaded from the store and the user will be able to sign in using their Paramount Plus credentials to begin streaming their favorite shows and movies.
Microsoft Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, and Xbox One are compatible with Paramount+.
The Paramount+ app is not currently available for Xbox 360. Therefore, you can install it on Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One directly from the Store.
For more information on installing Paramount+ on Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One, please refer to our article.
How to Download Paramount Plus on Xbox
The following steps should be followed in order to download Paramount Plus on Xbox:
- Visit the Microsoft Store by turning on your Xbox.
- Use the search bar to find “Paramount Plus”.
- From the search results, select Paramount Plus.
- To begin the download, click the “Get” button.
- Install the app on your Xbox after it has been downloaded.
- After installing the app, launch it and log in with your Paramount Plus credentials.
- With Paramount Plus, you can stream your favorite television shows and movies.
The Paramount Plus app requires the latest version of the Xbox operating system in order to be downloaded and used.
How to Install Paramount Plus on Xbox
Here are the steps for installing Paramount Plus on Xbox:
- Sign in to your Microsoft account by turning on your Xbox console.
- On your Xbox console, navigate to the Microsoft Store.
- To find Paramount Plus or CBS All Access, use the search bar (CBS All Access was Paramount Plus’ former name).
- From the search results, select Paramount Plus.
- The app can be downloaded and installed by selecting “Get”.
- Start the Paramount Plus app from the Xbox home screen after the installation is complete.
- If you do not have a Paramount Plus account, create one now.
- With Paramount Plus on your Xbox, you can stream your favorite shows and movies.
In order to access content on the app, you will need a Paramount Plus subscription.
How to Sign Up for Paramount Plus?
Paramount Plus can be subscribed to by following the steps below:
- On your computer or mobile device, visit the Paramount Plus website (www.paramountplus.com).
- You can try it for free by clicking the “Try It Free” button.
- There are two subscription plans offered by Paramount Plus: a limited commercial plan and a commercial-free plan.
- Create a Paramount Plus account. Using your CBS All Access login credentials, you can sign in.
- You can start a free trial subscription by clicking on “Start Your Free Trial.”.
- The Xbox is now a supported device for signing in to Paramount Plus.
In order to sign up for Paramount Plus, you must have a valid payment method on file, even if you are using a free trial.
If you do not wish to continue using the service, cancel your subscription before the trial period ends.
You may also experience slight differences in the sign-up process if you sign up for Paramount Plus through a third-party provider like Amazon Prime Video or Apple TV.
How to Watch Paramount Plus on Xbox?
You can do this in two ways after you complete the sign-up process.
- You can stream by TV
- Streaming by Paramount Plus
It depends on how you choose to stream on your Xbox.
Streaming by TV
- To sign in, go to Settings
- Choose the option to watch on TV
- Please enter the credentials you used to sign up for the service.
- Sign in now and you will be able to stream.
Streaming by Paramount Plus
You can sign up without having to use your credentials on your Xbox console, and get a hassle-free automatic activation of paramount plus. # Watch Paramount Plus on Xbox
By following these simple steps, you will be able to subscribe to paramount plus in no time.
- You can download the app from the Xbox store.
- Sign up by launching the app and clicking Sign up
- Your screen will display an automatic code
- Using a mobile web browser or a computer, access paramount plus/Xbox
- Press “Activate” after entering your code
- Continue your subscription plan
- Alternatively, you may create a new account if you do not have an account already.
- The Xbox screen will automatically refresh, allowing you to stream your favorite paramount+ content
The Paramount Plus app has an extensive library of millions of episodes, various original programs, a large collection of movies, and kids’ entertainment content.
It provides entertainment for audiences of all ages. It is capable of streaming 40k HDR with Premium sound on up to three devices at the same time.
Parental control is one of the most convenient features of Paramount+ on Xbox. Parents can select only those category programs that suit their child’s age and children cannot change their settings independently.