How to Import Exported WhatsApp Chat? It may be necessary for WhatsApp users to import their WhatsApp chats to their new phone when moving to another phone from their existing phone. For both iPhone and Android users, this article explains the methods which you can use to import your chats into your iPhone or Android phone.
In most cases, people take a backup of their WhatsApp chats in order to be able to restore them in the future. In case your phone is lost or stolen, you can always import your WhatsApp chat from external storage as you can always restore them as soon as your phone is found. # How to Import Exported WhatsApp Chat?
There is a simple solution to get your chat record back if you are looking to get it back. Using this guide, you will be able to export your exported WhatsApp chat and transfer it to your new or old phone in an easy and straightforward way. There are several methods out there that should work for you, but if none of them works for you, then you can try iToolab WatsGo – WhatsApp transfer, backup, and restore.
Can You Import an Exported WhatsApp Chat?
As a general rule, it is not possible to import exported WhatsApp chat using traditional methods in the traditional sense like via email, Google Drive, or similar. Here is a brief explanation of why it is hard to import exported WhatsApp messages into WhatsApp.
- You can export WhatsApp messages using WhatsApp’s email feature; however, they are exported as a CSV file when you do so. In addition, you will not be able to import them directly back into WhatsApp.
- WhatsApp chat is encrypted, so you cannot read it directly, despite the fact that you might wonder how to view WhatsApp chat.
How to Import Exported WhatsApp Chat?
According to Weblihost, the only method that allows Android and iPhone users to transfer their WhatsApp chats from one device to another is to use the Mobitrix app. # How to Import Exported WhatsApp Chat?
With the help of numerous online tools, iPhone and Android users can sync their WhatsApp chats from another device in an efficient and convenient manner. Moreover, these online tools have a user-friendly interface which makes it easy for users to import their chats to this app.
Import WhatsApp chats Via Google Drive
If you are importing your messages to a new Android device, it is important to double check that you are using the same phone number and Google account you used when you created the Backup in the first place. You should also make sure that you have a good internet connection on the device.
Importing via Google Drive can be done in the following steps:
- Using the old device, launch WhatsApp. The Chat Backup option can be found under Settings > Chats.
- Under Settings > Chats, you can find the Chat Backup option.
- Your target phone should have WhatsApp installed. To restore the backup, log in to the same Google account that you used when you created it.
- Your Google Drive Backup will be detected by WhatsApp. Your WhatsApp chats will be imported to the new device as soon as you tap on the Restore option.
By using this method, you will be able to import your WhatsApp chats to the new device more quickly. The messages from your recent conversations will only be imported, and the feature only works on Android devices.
Import WhatsApp chats from iPhone to iPhone
You can use the following methods to import your chats from one iPhone to another while you are transferring from one iPhone to another: # Import WhatsApp chats from iPhone to iPhone
Import WhatsApp chats Via iCloud
To import your chats using iCloud:
- iCloud can be accessed from Settings > Apple ID > iCloud on the source iPhone.
- Turn on iCloud Backup by clicking the toggle button.
- On the “Back Up Now” screen, tap the button.
- Get your new iPhone set up. In case it had been set up previously, click on Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Contents and Settings to reset it.
- Rebooting your device occurs. Follow the steps below to access your data and apps once it has rebooted
- On the iCloud backup screen, select “Restore from iCloud”. If you created the backup using an iCloud ID, enter it here. You will be able to import your chats onto the new iPhone.
With this method, it is simple and convenient to transfer your chats from one iPhone to another. Furthermore, iOS devices are not subject to any restrictions whatsoever when it comes to using the service. There is, however, a limitation to the fact that it can only be applied to iOS devices.
Import WhatsApp chats Via iTunes
WhatsApp chats can be imported using iTunes from one iPhone to another as follows:
- Launch iTunes on your PC after downloading the most recent version.
- By connecting a cable to your computer, you can view the chats.
- Your iPhone is recognized by iTunes, and its icon appears on the program.
- Select “Back Up Now” from the Summary menu.
- The source iPhone should be removed and the destination iPhone should be connected once the backup process is complete.
- Click on Summary > Restore Backup once iTunes recognizes the new iPhone
- Restore the Backup and then set up your WhatsApp account using the phone number you used to create it.
When importing chats from one phone to another that is running on iOS, this method is fast and does not impose any restrictions. However, the downside of this method is the fact that you are required to back up the whole device instead of just backing up WhatsApp. # How to Import Exported WhatsApp Chat?
How to import exported WhatsApp chat?
The chats you exported from WhatsApp should now appear in a folder on your phone if you exported them from WhatsApp. Open the WhatsApp app and you will be able to view these messages by going to Menu > Chats > Chat history > Export chat history. You will be able to import your chats by selecting the file that contains them and tapping on Import. # How to import exported WhatsApp chat?
You will need to export your WhatsApp chats from the app on your phone before you can import them.
If you open WhatsApp and click on Menu > Settings > Chat Settings > Export Chat, you will be able to export the chats. # How to Import Exported WhatsApp Chat?
Afterwards, open the email on your computer and click the link in the email in order to import the chat history into your computer.
The messages and attachments that you export from WhatsApp chat are saved in a .CSV file, which can be opened in Excel. An editor or spreadsheet program can be used to open or edit this file.
How can I save WhatsApp chat to PDF?
WhatsApp chat can be saved to PDF in a few different ways. There are several ways to backup chat data, one of which is by using an app. Various of these apps are available, and you can find them in the Google Play Store or the App Store, and you can download them for free from there. #How to Import Exported WhatsApp Chat?
There is also the option of using a tool that allows you to take screenshots. In order to use this method, you will need to take screenshots of each conversation and then merge them into a single PDF file once you have done this. # How to Import Exported WhatsApp Chat?
How to transfer WhatsApp messages to new phone without backup?
There is unfortunately no way to transfer your WhatsApp messages to your new phone if you do not have a backup of your WhatsApp messages. If you do not have a backup of your WhatsApp messages, you will not be able to recover them. That is because WhatsApp does not store messages on their servers.
How to download WhatsApp messages to my computer?
In order to accomplish this, there are a few ways that you can go about it.
As a first step, you can use a backup app on your smartphone. This type of software is available in a number of different versions, and they all function in the same way. In order for the app to access your WhatsApp account, you need to first install it and grant it access.
As soon as you download the app, all of your messages will be downloaded onto your phone and stored there. It is also possible to use a desktop client as a second option. # How to Import Exported WhatsApp Chat?