How to Get the Bling Effect on TikTok? A popular video-creation app such as TikTok, with a lot of options for editing videos, adding visual effects, filters, sound effects and a whole lot more, is an absolute godsend for budding content creators.
If you are active on TikTok, then you probably have seen videos with glitter effects. The app is loaded with tons of options to edit videos, add visual effects, filters, sound effects, and whatnot. Many celebrities, as well as their fans and followers, use TikTok to stay connected with their fans and followers.
You can see that TikTok videos with sparkle filters stand out because they appear flashy and striking. In case you are not aware, TikTok just added a new filter called the Bling effect that makes you sparkle.
The bling filter works best on videos with reflective objects and videos that emit light. These items include jewelry, glass, sequin dresses and LED lights that shine even more. This filter is best suited to videos with reflective objects and those emitted light. # How to Get the Bling Effect on TikTok?
How To Locate Bling on TikTok?
Since TikTok’s popularity has grown over the past few years, users all over the world have been adding glam to their videos. In terms of aesthetics and fun, the bling effect gives videos a shiny look and makes them appear more appealing to the eye.
The next question is, where can you find this effect on TikTok so that you will also be able to jump on the bandwagon? Let’s take a look at how to find this bling effect on TikTok:
- You can open TikTok from your smartphone by opening the app.
- In the bottom left corner, tap the “+” icon.
- In the bottom left corner, tap the “Effects” button.
- On the effects tab, tap the search icon.
- In the search bar, type “bling”.
- Click on the “Bling” effect.
- Add other edits to your video after you record it.
- Save the video to drafts or post it.
Different ways to add Bling Effect to Tiktok videos?
The Bling effect has been reported to be unavailable to some users, regardless of everything that they try to do. This effect may not be available to those users, but don’t worry, there is nothing to worry about.
The sparkle effect can still be added to the Tiktoks in several different ways. Let’s take a closer look at the steps that are involved:
- On your mobile device, launch the Instagram app.
- Alternatively, you can swipe right or tap on the “Your story” button.
- To use the effects, swipe left until the bottom bar is full.
- Select “Browse effects” from the drop-down menu.
- In the top right corner, tap the search button.
- You can search for sparkle by typing “sparkle”.
- Click on the section that appeals to you and browse through the options.
- Click the “Try It” button at the bottom left of the screen.
- Make a video recording.
- In the upper right corner, tap the three dots.
- Make sure the “Save” option is selected.
- Make a TikTok video and upload it.
For the same effect, you can use Snapchat filters if you do not have an Instagram account. # How to Get the Bling Effect on TikTok?
Alternatively, if you own an iPhone, the iPhone photo editor has an inbuilt sparkle effect you can use to give your photos a little sparkle. # How to Get the Bling Effect on TikTok?
How To Apply the Bling Effect to Pre-Recorded Videos?
Using the bling effect on a new video recording is explained in the above steps. # How to Get the Bling Effect on TikTok?
There is also an option to add the bling effect to videos that you have pre-recorded. It doesn’t matter if that video is a TikTok video or a video you have uploaded from your phone’s gallery, you will be able to easily add that effect to either video.
Here are the steps you need to follow in order to add the bling effect to a pre-recorded video:
- On your mobile device, open the TikTok app.
- In the bottom left corner, tap the “+” icon.
- Right below the “Upload” button, tap it.
- You can select the video from the camera roll.
- Select “Effects” from the right-hand menu.
- Scroll down and click the “Visual” tab.
- The slider will fill up when you hold down the “Bling” button.
- Click the “Save” button at the top right of the screen.
- A “Next” button will appear at the bottom.
- Save a draft of the video or post it.
There are a few steps required to find the “Bling” effect on TikTok. Users can use this effect on pre-recorded or imported videos, allowing them to add a little glitter to their lives. # How to Get the Bling Effect on TikTok?
The bling effect is not available at the moment, but you can add a sparkle filter to your video using Instagram or Snapchat and then import it into TikTok afterward if the bling effect is not available. # How to Get the Bling Effect on TikTok? # How To Apply the Bling Effect to Pre-Recorded Videos?