How To Forward an Email to WhatsApp? You may forward an email to WhatsApp based on whether it is an attachment file or a text message. If the email is a text message, you can copy it and paste it into WhatsApp to the intended recipient.
If the email is an attachment file, you will need to download it. You will then need to send the downloaded file to the intended recipient using WhatsApp.
I have demonstrated that forwarding emails to WhatsApp is a simple process. However, it’s important to be aware of the steps involved.
This article provides a step-by-step guide to forwarding emails to WhatsApp, whether they are text messages or attachments.
Do you know that you can forward emails to WhatsApp in addition to using WhatsApp as a primary messaging app?
You can do this if you would like to keep all your communication in one place or if you wish to quickly email someone who does not use email regularly. However, how do you do that?
What does It mean To Forward Emails to WhatsApp?
You can forward an email to WhatsApp so that another person can read it without having to open the original message.
This allows you to share important information quickly and easily.
In addition, you can forward email messages to groups and conversations so that everyone in your group will receive an alert when you or anyone else in your group sends a new email.
How To Forward Email Attachments to WhatsApp on Mobile Devices?
Using a mobile device, you can forward email attachments to WhatsApp as follows:
- Locate the email containing the attachment on your mobile device and open it in your email application.
- You can download the attachment to your mobile device by tapping on it.
- Start a new chat or open an existing one on WhatsApp on your mobile device.
- Click on the attachment icon (paperclip icon) located in the chat window’s message bar.
- Select “Document” from the list of options that appears.
- Choose the attachment file that you downloaded from your email.
- Click “Send” to upload the file to WhatsApp.
- Messages and comments may be added to the chat if necessary.
- Send the email attachment to WhatsApp by tapping on the send button.
Make sure that the file you are forwarding is supported by WhatsApp, as it only supports certain file types for attachments.
Common supported file types include PDFs, images, and Microsoft Office documents. # Forward Email Attachments to WhatsApp
You may encounter some variations in the steps depending on your mobile device and WhatsApp version, but the overall process should be similar.
By following these steps, you will be able to forward email attachments to WhatsApp using your mobile device without any difficulty. # Forward Email Attachments to WhatsApp
How To Forward Text Emails to WhatsApp on Mobile Devices?
In order to forward email messages to WhatsApp using your Android or iOS device’s email app, there are two possible methods.
With this in mind, let’s take a look at both methods. # Forward Text Emails to WhatsApp
>>> Using the Copy and Paste Option
Using the classic copy-and-paste method is the simplest method for forwarding texts from an email to WhatsApp.
Following are the steps to be followed:
- On your mobile device, open the email application.
- Please go to your inbox and open the message you wish to forward to WhatsApp.
- Select the text you wish to share by long-pressing the first word and dragging it to the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Copy” from the menu.
- On your device, launch the WhatsApp application.
- Open the chat where the email should be forwarded.
- Please tap on the message box.
- Please tap the message box again.
- The “Paste” button will appear.
- To send the document to the recipient, tap the send icon.
>>> Using the Print Option
Consider converting an email in PDF format before sending it to the intended recipient on WhatsApp if you need to forward a pretty long email with a very sophisticated text format.
The steps below apply to most email apps, but we will use Gmail in this tutorial. To accomplish this, follow these steps:
- On your mobile device, open the email application.
- Open the email that you want to forward to WhatsApp from your inbox.
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen.
- By selecting “Print”, you will be able to print the document.
- At the top, click “Save as PDF”.
- Save the file by clicking on the download button.
- Using your mobile device, launch WhatsApp.
- Send the document to the chat you have selected.
- In the bottom-right corner, tap the attachment icon.
- Choose “Document.”
- You can send a PDF document by selecting it.
- The “Send” button can be found in the upper right corner of the screen.
How To Forward Email Attachments to WhatsApp on Desktop?
The following steps can be followed if you wish to forward email attachments to WhatsApp on desktop:
- To forward an attachment, open the email that contains it.
- Obtain the attachment and save it to your computer.
- Start a new WhatsApp conversation or login to an existing one on your desktop.
- The file attachment menu can be accessed by clicking on the paperclip icon in the chat window.
- The option “Document” should be selected.
- To upload an attachment to WhatsApp, locate and select it from your email and click “Open”.
- In case additional comments or messages need to be added, please do so in the chat.
- Send the email attachment to the WhatsApp chat by clicking the send button.
If you are sending an attachment, please make sure the file type you are sending is supported by WhatsApp.
Common supported file types include PDFs, images, and Microsoft Office documents.
How to forward an email on WhatsApp for iPhone
Do you have an iPhone and are looking for information on how to forward an email message on WhatsApp?
If so, there is no need to worry, you can find everything you need right below. # How to forward an email on WhatsApp for iPhone
In the same manner as WhatsApp can forward email messages on Android, a WhatsApp message can also be forward on the iPhone by copying and pasting it or by creating a PDF file.
It is necessary to open the email message that will be presented to WhatsApp, perform an extended tap on the first word of the text you wish to share, and then start the email management application you frequently use (e.g. Email) on your iPhone to copy the text of the email.
Once the blue indicators appear on the screen, select the portion of the message you wish to forward in WhatsApp and select the Copy menu as indicated on the screen.
On the other hand, if you wish to copy the entire message, you will need to tap the entire text and touch the voice, then select all, then select Copy from the on-screen menu.
Once you have opened WhatsApp, choose the chat to which you wish to forward the email, make an extended tap in the message composition field (below), select the item Catch from the menu, and click on the plane icon that appears at the lower right of the screen.
The text you wish to share on WhatsApp may be particularly long and/or require a certain format, so you may wish to consider presenting it as a PDF file.
If you wish to send an email to WhatsApp, open the email, select the button for sharing or the button for redirection.
At Email, this button is shaped like a left arrow and can be found at the bottom of the screen. # How to forward an email on WhatsApp for iPhone
For the document preview to appear as a PDF file, zoom in with two fingers on the next screen.
To share the document, click the sharing button (the square with the arrow inside), select Whatsapp from the list of available applications, select the recipient you wish to send the document to, click Next (bottom right), and then Send (top right).
You can forward attachments you have received via email to WhatsApp by launching the email management application you normally use on your iPhone (For example, WhatsApp, WhatsApp, WhatsApp, WhatsApp, WhatsApp, etc.).
You should open the email message containing the attachment containing your interest and awards by pressing the icon of the latter (if the file has not yet been downloaded to your phone memory, you will need to press twice to begin the download and the second to open it).
Once you see a preview of the file (if you are using iOS, you can handle it, otherwise you will only see an icon).
At this point, select Whatsapp from the list of available apps.
To conclude, indicate the recipient of the file, click Next in the lower right hand corner, and then click Send (top right hand corner) to send the file.
How to send email to WhatsApp from Outlook
It is not possible to send an email directly to WhatsApp from Outlook. # send email to WhatsApp
However, you can forward the email attachment to your mobile device and then forward the email attachment to a WhatsApp chat using the WhatsApp mobile app, as described in the previous question.
These steps can be followed in order to forward the email to your mobile device:
- Send the email to WhatsApp by opening it in Outlook.
- In order to open a new email, click on the “Forward” button.
- Your mobile device’s email address should be entered in the “To” field.
- Your mobile device will receive the email once you click “Send”.
You can then forward the attachment to a WhatsApp chat using the WhatsApp mobile app after receiving the email on your mobile device. # send email to WhatsApp
Here is a recap of how to forward emails to WhatsApp. We hope this guide has helped you understand.
If it’s a text, you can copy it and paste it on WhatsApp to the recipient. If it’s an attachment, you can attach the file.
You must download the attachment file, then open WhatsApp and send the download file to the recipient. As you can see, it’s pretty straightforward.
WhatsApp is a great way to stay in touch with your contacts, and you can also forward your emails to WhatsApp to keep track of important messages and conversations. Give it a try today!