How to Delete Your League of Legends Account? Are you considering quitting League of Legends? Your first step should be to delete your account, which is one of the steps you should take as soon as possible. The game League of Legends has been one of the most addictive games for me as someone who has struggled with an addiction to video games over the years.
It took me countless hours of playing to destroy towers, push mid, and learn how to last hit minions on my own. It was League of Legends that was the first game I had to give up last year when I finally decided to stop playing video games. #How to Delete Your League of Legends Account?
You are in the right place if you have realized that the game is taking over your life, and you want to know how to close your account in League of Legends, as this is the place where you can find the answer. #How to Delete Your League of Legends Account?
How to Delete Your League Of Legends Account?
This process can only begin once you are logged into the League of Legends website and you are ready to start the process.
- Please click on the ‘Submit A Request’ button located at the top of the screen, at the bottom of the support section.
- In the ‘Request Type’ box, you will be able to choose between managing your account, getting data or deleting your account. There might be a little bit of scrolling down that you need to do.
- My account needs to be deleted and I would like some help with this. It is very important that you remember to write ‘Account Deletion’ in the subject field of your email.
- You will have to copy and paste the following text into the final box and answer the questions in as much detail as possible.
How to Deactivate League of Legends Account
We want to explain how to deactivate your League of Legends account before we tell you how to delete your account in League of Legends. Taking note of the fact that even if you don’t plan on using your account in the future, it is perfectly fine to simply leave your account active, even if you don’t intend on using it in the near future.
The account will not be deleted or damaged in any way as long as you keep your account active, so don’t worry. #How to Delete Your League of Legends Account?
I would recommend contacting Riot Games Player Support as soon as possible in order to deactivate the account. Please be sure to include the following information in the ticket:
- Deactivation of account: Ticket Subject
- When you’re playing, you’ll see your summoner name.
- Your League of Legends account name (the name you use to log in).
- Your account’s creation date.
- Playing on a server.
- When you registered your account, you used this email address.
- Your account’s registration location
Prior to deactivating your account, you need to make sure that you have deleted any payment information associated with your account.
How long does it take to delete an LoL account?
As soon as Riot Games receives the request for deletion, the process of deleting your account will begin 30 days after it has been received. There will be a period of time during which you will not be able to access your account.
It will not be possible for you to recover your account after the deletion process has started, so before deleting the account, please make sure you are absolutely certain that you wish to delete it permanently before you decide to delete it.
The deletion process will not be stopped or slowed down if you change your mind a short time after you confirm your deletion request, but you can try to respond to the ticket as soon as possible to try to stop it, however this is not guaranteed to happen. Riot Games may not be able to save your Riot account if you do not notify them at least five days before the deletion date if you do not notify them beforehand.
Before you begin the deletion process, please ensure that you make a request for your data if you wish to do so. This will need to be handled in a separate ticket as it needs to be done in a separate way. #How to Delete Your League of Legends Account?
Can you permanently delete League of Legends account?
In League of Legends, it is possible for you to permanently delete your account at any time. However, in addition to deleting your progress or purchases in the game, you will also lose any achievements you have achieved. #How to Delete Your League of Legends Account?
Is it possible to delete a riot account?
If you want to delete your riot account, then you are able to do so. To delete your account, go to the “Account Management” page on the Riot Games website and click on the “Delete Account” button.
Why can’t I delete my Riot account?
A player’s account cannot be deleted from their League of Legends account, which is created by Riot Games, the company that created League of Legends.
The reason behind this is that every single piece of information about the player – the summoner name, the champion, and the runes – is tied to their account. As a result, if a player were to delete their account, they would lose all the data associated with their account.
Can you have 2 Riot accounts on the same email?
The answer to your question is yes, you can have two Riot accounts under the same email address. As a result, if you create a new account using the same email address as an existing account, the new account will automatically be linked to the existing account, so there shouldn’t be any confusion!
Can I delete my wild rift account?
There is no need for you to worry about your Wild Rift account being deleted. Please follow the steps below in order to do so:
- Go to the Settings page of your account once you have logged in to your account.
- You will need to scroll down the page to the bottom and click on the button that says Delete Account at the bottom of the page.
- You will be prompted to enter a password and then you will be asked to click Delete Account.
- In order to confirm your deletion, you will need to click on the OK button.
Did League of Legends reset?
Yes, League of Legends did revert to its original state after the reset. Currently, the game is in its preseason, so every player’s account has been reset and they can start from scratch, as the game is at its preseason stage. In addition to this, all players are now on equal footing when it comes to account levels and rewards, so they are no longer on a level playing field.
How do I delete my LOL mobile account?
When you open the LOL mobile app, you need to go to the Settings section in order to delete your LOL mobile account. Click on Delete Account at the bottom of the page once you have scrolled down. Tap on the Delete Account button again and enter your password to complete the process.
How do I change my riot email?
Please follow these steps if you need to change the email address associated with your Riot account:
- Visit riotgames.com to login to your account
- Navigate to the “Account” tab at the top of the page
- Go to “Profile” and click “Edit Profile”Go to “Profile” and click “Edit Profile”
- Click “Edit Profile” under “Profile” in the sidebar new email address.
How do I delete League of Legends files?
You will need to open the file explorer on your computer.
- The League of Legends logs are located in C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Logs
- This directory should be deleted.
- Make sure your computer is restarted.