Here is how to delete cash app history? Do you want to know how to delete cash app history now? If Yes, you can delete transaction history on the Cash App, but not permanently. It is not possible for Cash App users to remove or clear any Cash App payments for security reasons.
- Simply open the Cash App and select “More” in the upper left of your screen.
- You can view your transaction history by tapping “Settings”, then tapping “Privacy & Security”.
- You’ll find a “Remove All” button beneath “Manage Your Account”.
- By pressing this button, you will delete your transaction history from your account.
As soon as you create an account and activate your debit card, you will be able to send and receive money on the Cash App. If you are wondering how to delete Cash App history, you might want to find out somewhere along the way.
If you really want to understand Cash App’s past transaction history, your first question must be how to find and check its past payment history. Let’s begin by looking at how to find the history of your Cash App transactions.
How to check your transaction history on Cash App?
Cash App also saves all activity similar to any other money transfer app. When you send and receive money, everything is saved. Additionally, the Cash App payment history section retains your bitcoin and stock transactions. Furthermore, pending and failed transactions are also saved and are accessible anytime in just a couple of taps.
If you want to view your Cash App transaction history on Cash App, follow these steps:
- The first step is to open the Cash App on your mobile device.
- On the left side of the screen, tap the activity tab.
- The next screen displays all the past transactions you’ve made through the Cash App.
- Choose an old transaction to see more information about it, including the status, date, and time.
How to delete Cash App history?
Are my Cash App activities able to be deleted? Maybe that’s the next question you have. Let’s learn more. It is not possible for Cash App users to remove or clear any Cash App payments for security reasons.
You won’t have to be concerned about your Cash App payment history’s safety and security anymore. Cash App includes advanced encryption features compliant with PCI-DSS level 1. As a result, all of your money transfer records are encrypted at all times. Until you share your Cash App history intentionally, no one can retrieve your stolen history.
The activities on Cash App can be cleared if necessary by deleting your Cash App account permanently.
- Click on the Profile icon in your Cash App account.
- Scroll down to Something Else on the Support page and tap it.
- On the Account Settings page, click Close Account.
- In order to delete the account, you will have to enter some information.
Alternative to Deleting History – Hide Cash App Transactions
If we’re going to try to delete the Cash App money transfer history, we shouldn’t beat around the bush.
If you are an old Cash App user, you know the payment details are only displayed when the payment is complete or pending, and you can obtain a web receipt. It’s that simple!
The entire transfer history is already private in the Cash app; this cannot be done with other apps like Venmo.
How to cancel a Cash App transaction that is pending?
Take one thing on a serious note you can cancel only those Cash App payments which are in pending or in progress status. So, if you have made any payment and that is in pending status, the best you can do is cancel it immediately and make a new payment. Just in case, if you realized that the pending payment is actually a wrong or accidental payment then without any second thought cancel your Cash App transaction before it is too late. Here below is how you can cancel your pending Cash App transactions.
- By tapping the activity button, you can view the Cash App payment history.
- From the list of your Cash App past transactions, select the concerning transaction.
- Now once check the status. If it is showing you pending, tap the three dots icon.
- After that, tap cancel to stop the payment from getting successful.