How to Delete Apps on LG Smart TV? It is unnecessary to install third-party applications on your LG Smart TV that you do not use as this takes up valuable storage space of your TV’s reduced internal storage. The best thing to do is to uninstall them as soon as possible.
By doing so, you will be able to download more applications or games since you will have more free space. It is a very simple procedure as you can see in the following steps. #How to Delete Apps on LG Smart TV?
- To bring up the TV’s home screen, press the Home button on your remote control to bring up the TV’s home screen.
- Choose the Pencil icon next to the apps on the right side of the screen using the remote control.
- You can use the left arrow on the remote to navigate to a particular app you wish to delete and press OK on the remote when you have selected it.
- To go to the X at the top of the app, use the remote’s up arrow to navigate to the X at the top. Then click on the OK button.
LG Content Store has more than 200 apps and games for your LG Smart TV, but you won’t be able to install all of those apps and games on your LG Smart TV since most Smart TVs do not have the kinds of memory and RAM that smartphones have to process multiple apps at once.
It is possible for you to get the message “Out of Memory” on your LG TV if you have installed too many apps on it. In order to resolve this issue, you can delete some of the apps that are not frequently used on your LG TV in order to resolve the issue. # Steps to Delete Apps on LG Smart TV
Steps to Delete Apps on LG Smart TV
- Press the Home button on your LG TV remote.
- You will now be redirected to your LG Smart TV home screen.
- To edit your apps list, scroll to the right and click the pencil icon. Tap on it.
- Now, your LG TV will show you a list of installed apps.
- To delete an app from your LG TV, navigate to it and click the OK button.
- Click the X icon and then tap OK.
- Upon confirmation, a pop-up will appear. Click YES to proceed.
- When you’re finished editing, select Done.
Uninstall Apps on LG Smart TV Older Version
The above steps can also be used to delete the premium apps on your LG Smart TV. This way, you can uninstall or delete any of the premium apps and channels you wish to remove from your LG Smart TV. For example, you can uninstall Netflix, YouTube, Amazon, Hulu, or any other unwanted apps.
If you don’t want to delete apps on your LG Smart TV, but you want to fix the “Out of Memory” error on your LG Smart TV, then you can update its firmware to the latest version. #How to Delete Apps on LG Smart TV?
- Start your LG TV by pressing the Home button on the remote control.
- To access the LG Content Store app, tap OK on the LG Content Store app.
- Choosing My Apps, then Apps, will bring you to the Apps section.
- To use the Bin, click on it.
- To delete an app, choose it from the list.
- In order to delete that particular app, tap on the Delete option.
How to Delete Apps on LG Smart TV?
- You can access the home screen by pressing the home button on your remote control.
- Delete the app by looking for it.
- Press the Up button next to the app icon. The X mark will appear. Your remote should be set to Highlight and Enter.
- An alert will appear confirming your action. Your action will be confirmed when you click Okay.
That’s all there is to it! If you follow the above steps, then you can freely add and delete apps on your LG Smart TV. It is strongly recommended that you delete apps in order to make room for new apps to be added to your LG Smart TV.
How to connect my phone to my TV Wireless?
In order to connect your phone to your TV wirelessly, there are a number of ways you can do this. In order to do this, you will need to use an adapter that connects to the HDMI port on your TV and connects the USB port on your phone to the HDMI port. You can also use a wireless transmitter to connect your phone wirelessly to your TV, which plugs into the audio jack on the TV and connects wirelessly to your TV.
How can I add apps to my Smart TV?
Adding apps to your Smart TV is as simple as downloading them from the app store and adding them to your TV. If you are using a different type of device than the one outlined above, then you will need to download the appropriate app. If you are using a Samsung Smart TV, for instance, you will need to download the Samsung Apps in order to use it.
How do I add an app to my TV?
It is possible for you to stream content from your phone or tablet to the TV in a number of different ways. Using Chromecast is the easiest way to do this. All you have to do is plug it into the HDMI port on your TV and you can control it with your mobile device. It is compatible with a wide range of apps, such as Netflix, YouTube, and Hulu, all of which support streaming video.
The alternative would be to use an Apple TV or Roku box in order to stream content from your device to your TV. #How to Delete Apps on LG Smart TV?
How to install Google Play on my Smart TV?
Smart TVs are currently not equipped with Google Play, so you cannot access the service from them. The Google Play Store app can be downloaded on your Android device, which you can then mirror on your TV in order to access the app.
How to install Discovery Plus on my LG Smart TV?
It is necessary for you to have a computer that has a USB port and an internet connection in order to do this. USB drives with a minimum capacity of 2 GB are also required. The “DiscoveryPlus_Setup” folder should be copied to the USB drive when you plug it into the computer. After you have connected the USB drive to the TV’s USB port, turn the TV on. #How to Delete Apps on LG Smart TV?
How to add Discovery Plus to my LG TV?
The following steps will guide you through the process of adding Discovery Plus to your LG TV:
- Start your TV by turning it on.
- Using your remote control, press MENU.
- Press OK after selecting “Channel List”.
- Choose “Add Channels” from the menu.
- “Discovery Plus” should be selected. Click “OK.”
# How to Delete Apps on LG Smart TV?