How to check Discord Account Join Date? Having started in 2015, Discord is one of the best platforms for gamers to communicate with one another and to find other people to play games with. It has been around for over 7 years and has grown massively over the period of time.
There are several reasons for you to want to know when you created your Discord account. You may even wonder when you created your Discord account. Possibly you’re just wondering how long your friend has been using Discord. Or if someone has been messaging you, you may want to check if it’s a scam. It is generally the case that scammers will be using a newly created account.
How To See Discord Join Date?
Discord is an excellent platform for gamers and other online communities, but it does not offer an easy way to determine when someone has joined an online group. When you’re trying to figure out when someone joined the community so that you can assign them a specific role or if you just want to know how long someone has been a part of it, this can be frustrating.
Luckily, there is a simple workaround that will allow you to see the join date of a user in Discord. But how do you go about it? Checking the join date of a user on Discord can be helpful for a number of reasons. The date when someone joined is an indicator that you may be able to gain some insight into their interests and level of activity if you’re interested in knowing them better.
Additionally, seeing someone’s join date allows you to get a sense of how active they are in your community and whether or not it would be worth your time to reach out to them as well.
If you are trying to find information about another user on Discord, whether or not you choose to see their join date is a matter of personal choice on your part. However, it may be worth considering if you want to find out more about them.
How To See the Discord Join Date of a User?
If you’re looking for the information about when someone joined your Discord server, you’ll need to use a third-party tool like Discord Lookup, so here’s how you can find out who joined your Discord server.
- You can open Discord on your PC by clicking here.
- At the bottom left, click the settings icon.
- In the “App Settings” section, click “Advanced.”
- Exit the settings menu and turn on “Developer Mode”.
- Find out more about the person you’re curious about.
- Click on their name to right-click.
- Copy the ID by clicking “Copy ID.”
- Use your favorite browser to access Discord Lookup.
- In the box provided, paste the user’s ID and click “Lookup.”
- Check the provided information and complete the captcha.
When you’ve done that, the site will display all the information that the user has about their Discord account, including their username, badges, when they created their account, and whether they are a human or a bot. #How to check Discord Account Join Date?
How To Check When Discord Server Was Created?
You can use the same tool to locate the Discord server ID if you want to check when a Discord server was created. To do this, you will need to go into your browser and open Discord in your address bar in your web browser.
- Go to Discord.com and open it
- Choose the server for which you want the ID
- The server ID can be found in the URL when you are on the server. In order to get the server age, you must copy the first string of numbers.
- Copy the ID and paste it into the Discord Creation Date tool. It will return the server’s creation date.
The start date of your favorite Discord server is now known to you. #How to check Discord Account Join Date?
How To Check When A Discord Channel Was Created?
Discord’s Creation Date tool can also be used to check when specific channels were created. To use the tool, follow these steps:
- Use a web browser to access Discord.com
- Choose the channel for which you would like the ID on the Discord server
- Upon entering the server, click on the channel you wish to discover the age of. You will see a string of numbers in the URL. We need to copy the second string of numbers to get the channel ID.
- You can get the date a specific Discord channel was created by pasting its ID into the Discord Creation Date Tool.
How To Find Friends Discord ID?
Your discord ID is needed if you want to look up someone else’s account. You’ll need to log in to discord on your computer.
You could get the User ID for someone from their URL as long as you are logged into your browser and are in a private chat session with them. Once you are in a private chat screen, you would be able to obtain their User ID. #How to check Discord Account Join Date?
In order to find out when your friend’s account was created, you will need to copy and paste the ID from the URL into a tool called the creation date checker. This will allow you to see how long this individual has been using Discord. You should always stay away from someone you do not know and whose account is very new if you are doing some sort of deal with them.
In order to track when your friends joined Discord, you’ll need to use a third-party tool such as Discord Lookup in order to find out when people joined Discord. This is a great way to keep track of when your friends joined Discord.
It is necessary to allow the developer mode on Discord in order to copy someone’s ID. After doing that, simply paste the ID into Discord Lookup and it will provide you with all the information you need. #How to check Discord Account Join Date?