How to change the email address on PayPal account? PayPal is the perfect choice for anyone who is interested in anything associated with online payments and money transfers (for instance, if you got paid for selling your old phone and you wanted to transfer the money), as PayPal is a perfect choice for this kind of thing. I believe that PayPal has a huge userbase and this is in part due to the fact that it provides its users with every possible kind of assistance.
Changing your PayPal primary email address is also the same thing as changing your PayPal primary email address. As soon as you receive money from someone online, you can simply provide them with your email address that has been added to PayPal, and they will be able to pay you within seconds. In the event that you have taken the email address associated with your PayPal account and it is no longer in use, the problem arises.
In any case, that email may not be suitable to make money transfers for any number of reasons. Currently, the only option you have is to change the primary email address on PayPal. This is the only option that you have left. #How to change the email address on PayPal account?
Changing the primary email account on PayPal is as easy as adding another email account or adding another email address. Occasionally, however, you may find that it causes you some problems and makes it difficult for you to do what you need to do. As you can imagine, there could be a variety of reasons for that, but there is a fix for all of them. #How to change the email address on PayPal account?
Can I change my primary email address on PayPal?
In PayPal, you have the option to change your primary email address at any time. You can do this by logging into your PayPal account and going to the Profile > Email Addresses tab once you have logged in. Click on the “Primary Email” section and select the new email address that you would like to use as your primary email address.
What happens if I change my PayPal email?
For PayPal payments to continue to be received, you will need to update your PayPal account information if your PayPal email address changes in order to continue to receive them. You can use your PayPal account to do this by logging into your account and selecting the Profile tab. Your new email address needs to be entered under the Email section, and you need to click Save to save it.
Can I have 2 email addresses on my PayPal account?
Is it possible to have more than one email address associated with your PayPal account? Yes, it is possible to do so. Logging into your PayPal account and going to your Profile page will allow you to add an email address to your PayPal account. In the section called Email Addresses, you will find a button called Add Email Address. You will need to enter the email address that you wish to add and then click on the Add button.
How To Change Primary Email Address On PayPal?
Using a web browser to access a website
If you wish to change the primary email, you can use PayPal on the web browser as well as the PayPal mobile app to change the primary email address. In order to accomplish this with the help of a web browser, let us first discuss how this could be accomplished.
I would like to point out that if you have already added another email account to PayPal, you only need to follow steps 1, 2 and 7.
1. If you haven’t already, visit the official PayPal website and sign in.
2. Now select the Settings icon in the top right corner of the screen. You can access the settings icon by clicking on the hamburger icon on the top left of your mobile device.
3. Go to the Account section and click the plus icon next to Email addresses.
4. Click on Add Email after entering the email that you wish to be your primary email on PayPal.
5. In the next few minutes, you will receive an email from the PayPal community asking you to confirm the email address you just added. Click on the Confirm My Email Address link in that email.
6. The next page requires you to enter the password for your PayPal account and click the Confirm Email Address button to confirm it.
7. Click on the Edit option in front of the email you want to set as your primary in your PayPal account after the confirmation email has been sent.
8. Click on Change Email Address once you have checked the box to allow PayPal to send you notifications in that email.
A mobile app can be used for this purpose
It is also possible for PayPal users who prefer to use PayPal from their mobile device rather than a web browser or desktop computer to change their primary email on the PayPal app as easily as they would on their desktop computer.
#How to change the email address on PayPal account?
IMPORTANT: If you have already added an email account, all you need to do is follow the first, second, third, and ninth steps.
1. Get started by opening the PayPal app and logging in if you haven’t already.
2. Tap the Settings icon at the top of the screen once you’re logged in.
3. From the various options available, select Personal information.
4. The next step in the iOS app is to select the Emails option in the next step. Tap on the Email Addresses option on the Android device.
5. Click on the + Add a new email button to add the email address to your PayPal account that you would like to set as your primary email address.
6. Once the email has been provided, tap on Add.
7. The email address will receive a confirmation email similar to the web browser. You can confirm your email address by opening the email you received.
8. Confirm your email address by providing the password of your PayPal account.
9. You will be able to select Make this your primary email account by tapping on the email account that you just confirmed. The last step is to tap on the Confirm button.
How to change my primary email on PayPal Now?
In order to change your primary email address on PayPal, first log in to your account and then click the “Settings” tab on the top of the page. From the left-hand side of the page, you can choose the “Email” option from the drop-down menu that appears.
If you want to use your primary email account as a PayPal account, you will need to enter it in the “Primary Email” section and click on the “Update” button to apply it. This will make it your primary PayPal account. Your new email address will then need to be confirmed by you in order to proceed. #How to change the email address on PayPal account?
How to delete my primary email address on PayPal?
If you wish to delete your primary email address from PayPal, you will need to log in to your account and navigate to the “Profile” tab under the “Account” tab. In order to delete an email address, click the “Email” tab after which you click the “Delete Email Address” button.
How to change my primary email address on PayPal?
Changing your PayPal primary address is as easy as logging into your account and going to the Profile tab under the Settings section. If you want to make one of your addresses your primary address, you need to click on the Edit link next to the address you want to make it that way. Click Save when you have selected the checkbox next to the address that you want to use as your primary address in the Primary Address field.
Can I delete my PayPal account?
The answer to this question is yes, you can delete your PayPal account. Firstly, you must go to the account settings on your PayPal account and click on “delete account.” To do this, you will need to transfer the funds within your PayPal account to another account before you can complete the process of deleting your PayPal account.
Error Adding primary email address on PayPal?
In this article we are going to look at how easy it is to change the primary email address in PayPal. There are times when things aren’t always as simple as they seem to be, as they may seem at first glance. You very well know what kind of pain I’m talking about if you have ever tried to add an email to your PayPal account and been unable to do so.
The problem is, whenever you try to do it, PayPal continuously shows an error message and you’re left in a position where you feel helpless as to what to do. It is, however, important to note that when it comes to resolving problems related to technology, TechUntold will always be there to assist you. As a result, we have found a solution to the problem of adding email addresses to PayPal.
PayPal Account Already Made
In the event that the email address you’re trying to use to add to your PayPal account has already been used to make the PayPal account before, then you’re not going to be able to use that email account to make the PayPal account again.
There is a very obvious reason for this. It is important for PayPal to maintain proper security on its website since it is widely used and deals with everything related to money transfers. If you are sure that you have never made a PayPal account with an email address that you haven’t used in the past, you can try adding that email address.
#How to change the email address on PayPal account?