How to cancel Youtube tv Subscription? YouTube TV got a lot of attention when it was first launched, mostly due to the fact that it was an extremely popular live television streaming subscription at the time it launched. In some cases, people only subscribe to YouTube TV for a free trial in order to be able to watch a particular show that they love, whereas in other cases, people sign up and use the service on a regular basis.
No matter what the case may be, you should know that you will always have the option of canceling your subscription at any time. So, if you’re wondering how to cancel YouTube TV, you’ve come to the right place if you’re interested in learning how to do it. If you want to learn everything there is to know about this topic, then this post is for you. # How to cancel Youtube tv Subscription?
How to Cancel YouTube TV?
If you have signed up for YouTube TV, you may be wondering how you can cancel your subscription. The YouTube TV app and a web browser can both be used to cancel your membership. In addition, you can cancel your membership via a web browser.
There is a small difference between the method used for the YouTube app and the one used for the web browser. In the end, you will be able to cancel your membership with us, even though the cancellation process is not as straightforward as you might think.
Firstly, you will need to sign in to your YouTube TV account using your username and password. The next step is to tap on the icon that represents your profile. From there, tap Settings. A button titled ‘Pause or Cancel Membership’ can be found on the left-hand side of the page. Your subscription can be paused for a few weeks this way. Using the service again will require a re-subscription after a few weeks.
By using the YouTube TV app for iOS and Android, you can cancel your YouTube TV subscription. The iOS or Android app can be used by opening the Settings menu, then tapping Membership. Here, you can choose the duration of the pause, and then click Cancel. It takes about five minutes to complete this process.
In spite of the fact that YouTube TV offers a lot of benefits, it does come with a very high price and some people are not happy with it. In order to cancel their subscription, they want to do so. I would like to point out that this is an easy process, and you can do it at any time of your billing cycle. There is a free trial available for YouTube TV, so if you are not satisfied with the service, don’t be afraid to cancel it.
How to Cancel YouTube TV from the Web?
The easiest way to cancel your YouTube TV subscription is to go to the desktop website. If you wish to cancel your YouTube TV subscription, you can do so from this website. If you are using a Mac computer, Linux computer, or Windows 10 computer, you can do this.
It is therefore necessary that you go to your browser and access the following website if you wish to start the cancellation process on your computer. Please find below a list of all the steps that you need to follow to complete the cancellation process:
- To access tv.youtube.com, open the web browser of your choice.
- Log in to your account. If you are not, log in. If you wish to cancel your subscription, you will need this information. Your window’s top-right corner contains a “Sign In” button. Enter your password and choose the correct Google account.
- In the top-right corner of the page, click on your avatar. You will see a drop-down menu appear.
- Click the Settings button from the menu. You should find it somewhere near the top.
- Choose Membership from the menu. On the left sidebar, you can see this.
- You can pause or cancel your membership by clicking the pause button. Under the YouTube TV icon, it can be found.
- You can now cancel your membership by clicking Cancel Membership. In the pop-up window, you will have the option to choose this.
- Your cancellation reason should be selected. There will be a list of reasons you can choose from, so you won’t have to write anything yourself.
- Click Continue Canceling after choosing a reason. This option will be available at the bottom of the pop-up window.
- You can now cancel your membership by clicking Cancel Membership. After this, your subscription is officially cancelled.
You will be taken back to the Membership Page once the process is complete. Upon successful completion of the process, you will see an option to “Restart membership” right under the YouTube TV logo.
The subscription will be canceled instantly if only a free trial was offered instead. The streaming service will, therefore, no longer offer you access to the content. The YouTube TV service will still be available to you until the next billing period if you previously had a paid subscription.
How to Cancel YouTube TV from Android?
In regards to canceling YouTube TV subscriptions from an Android phone, it will be a bit different, as you are able to do this through the YouTube TV application. In the event that this is how you wish to cancel your YouTube TV subscription, here are the steps you will need to follow in order to accomplish this:
- Open the Youtube TV app on your Android phone.
- Please sign in if you have not already done so. The first time you use the app, you will see an “Already a Member?” option. Sign in by tapping it and entering your username and password.
- You can now tap on the icon of your profile. Your screen will display this in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Settings from the list of options you see.
- The next step is to select Membership.
- You can pause or cancel your membership under the YouTube TV logo. You can select it.
- A Cancel button will appear at the bottom. By clicking this instead of Pause Membership, you will only be paused for a few weeks, then your membership will resume charging.
- You can cancel your account for any reason you choose.
- Once you have selected Continue Canceling, tap it. There is no need to answer any text to continue.
- The next screen will ask you to cancel your membership.
How to Cancel YouTube TV from iOS?
It is possible to cancel your YouTube TV subscription if you are using an iPhone or iPad, and here are the steps you need to follow in order to do this:
- Open a web browser on your iOS device and then navigate to tv.youtube.com.
- Click on your profile picture if you are logged into your account.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- Go to the Membership section next.
- You can cancel your membership by selecting Cancel Membership and confirming your decision.
It’s the same process on iOS devices as on a computer.
Youtube Tv Subscription Pause
There are other options besides canceling your subscription. The option to pause your subscription will also appear when attempting to cancel it for good.
As you pause your subscription, you will not be charged for the features offered, while at the same time you will not be charged for the features you don’t use. Your subscription will be reactivated after a while. The subscription can also be manually resumed within that period of time if you wish.
Probably the best part about this is that you don’t have to worry about being charged anymore, and your current library recordings will still be saved for you to view whenever you choose. I would just like to let you know that your other YouTube TV accounts will also be paused when you use YouTube TV.
It will take a few minutes for you to regain full access to the service once you resumed the service. # How to cancel Youtube tv Subscription?
How to Cancel YouTube TV on iPhone and iPad?
There is a possibility that you may want to stop your YouTube TV subscription if you have subscribed to the service on your iPhone. The process of doing so can be done in a number of ways. Signing in to your account is the first step you need to take. As soon as you have logged in, you can access your profile settings by tapping the profile icon on your screen. From there, you can choose to cancel your membership or to pause it.
By choosing the latter option, you will be able to pause your subscription for a few weeks before your credit card will start to be charged again. # How to cancel Youtube tv Subscription?
As soon as you have found the options that are available to you, you will be able to select the option that best suits your needs. When it comes to canceling YouTube TV, you need to make sure that you choose the right method based on your decision.
The user can, for example, pause their membership for up to six months, or they can cancel their membership altogether. As soon as you have selected the cancellation method, you will be sent an email confirming the cancellation of your subscription.
After choosing how long you would like to pause your YouTube TV subscription, you need to select how long you would like to do so. # How to cancel Youtube tv Subscription? # How to Cancel YouTube TV on iPhone and iPad?
There is no need to worry about losing access to new content if you choose to pause your subscription for up to six months. Your subscription will automatically begin billing again after the pause period expires, so you do not have to worry about it again. As well as changing the date that you want to pause your subscription, you can also change the date that you want to change the billing to.
It’s also possible to cancel your YouTube TV subscription on your iPhone if you’re an iOS user by following a few simple steps if you’re an iOS user. It should be noted that despite the fact that the YouTube TV app does not have many features, cancelling your subscription on an iOS device is not a difficult process. #How to cancel Youtube tv Subscription? # How to Cancel YouTube TV on iPhone and iPad?
The first thing you need to do is to log into your YouTube account, then go to the member area of the YouTube website and click on join. There is an option to cancel your subscription at the bottom of the page, so scroll down until you find it. # How to cancel Youtube tv Subscription?
YouTube TV subscriptions can also be canceled through e-mailing the company through chat or by calling the customer support number provided on the website. Whenever you are planning to cancel your YouTube subscription, you should contact your bank and stop all automatic payments that are going to YouTube.
As a result, accidental charges will not be made as a result of this. It is always possible to start a new subscription if you are not happy with the terms of your current subscription. # How to cancel Youtube tv Subscription?