How to cancel Xbox Live subscription Right now? There is no doubt that Xbox is the most popular gaming console with the largest fan base. As a result, in order to provide the gamers with a better service, it has come up with an intriguing subscription plan.
In addition to offering a wide range of gaming benefits, it also gives us the opportunity to connect with Microsoft’s exclusive gaming network. It would be possible for the gamers to play multiplayer games that are available for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One if they were to use this subscription that is available.
Sadly, there are a number of features that are offered for free, such as voice chat and chat parties. In addition to that, some multiplayer games, such as Fortnite, were unblocked so that they could also be played for free. Due to this fact, there has been a sudden decrease in the need for Xbox Live Gold in the recent past. Having said that, it would be helpful to discuss how to cancel Xbox Live in order to prevent people from spending too much money on the service.
What is Xbox Live?
Xbox Live will completely round out your Xbox gaming experience if you own both Xbox One and Xbox 360. This product has been around for a while, but it has grown into a market favorite despite the fact that it has been around for some time.
The premium service offered by Xbox Live is known as Xbox Live Gold. There was a successful follow-up to it, Games for Gold, which launched in 2013 on the Xbox and 2014 on the Xbox One and became a huge success as well.
With this paid subscription, you have access to Microsoft’s exclusive gaming network, which allows you to play multiplayer games on your console through their exclusive gaming network.
How to Cancel Xbox Live Subscription
It is important to note that some of the paid features of Xbox Live are now available to all Xbox Live users, even free users. #How to cancel Xbox Live subscription Right now?
A few things are worth noting here. Free-to-play games are no longer required to have a paid subscription, so if you only play free-to-play games like Fortnite on your Xbox, the free subscription may work for you.
In addition to this, there are a variety of other reasons why you might want to consider not subscribing to Xbox Gold. You might be trying to save money, or you might be trying to limit the amount of time you spend playing. In any case, it’s important that you know how to easily cancel your Gold membership.
In the following sections, we’ll cover how to cancel your paid Xbox Live subscription. #How to cancel Xbox Live subscription Right now?
You can cancel your subscription and get a refund (if you are eligible for one) by following the steps below:
- Log in to your account and go to Services & subscriptions.
- Subscriptions and services
- You can cancel a subscription by selecting Manage.
- Turn off recurring billing or cancel the subscription.
- Choosing Cancel subscription is the first step toward claiming your refund. Afterward, you’ll be presented with two options: Don’t charge me on (next renewal date) or Cancel immediately.
- You’ll be prompted to Turn off recurring billing if you choose Cancel subscription but you do not qualify for a refund. The next charge will not occur if recurring billing is turned off.
Cancel Xbox Live Online
You can cancel your Xbox Live Gold subscription in several different ways, depending on the type of service you are subscribed to. #How to cancel Xbox Live subscription Right now?
One of the easiest ways to unsubscribe is to do it through your browser. Please follow the steps below to complete the process.
- Microsoft Xbox is the first place you need to go.
- The right side displays several sections, including an outage alert, a controller replacement date, and more. You can sign in using the green button on the left. To continue, click that button.
- The Xbox account must be used to log in.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see the My Account button.
- In this section, you will have several options to choose from, including Xbox Live.
- Access Xbox Live from the Xbox store.
- Confirm canceling autopay by clicking Cancel.
Your subscription will end after you confirm your cancellation on the next billing cycle. As long as your next billing period remains, you can still take advantage of your subscription, but once that date arrives, all of this will be revoked. #How to cancel Xbox Live subscription Right now?
Cancel Xbox Live from Your Xbox One
Whether you’re a PC gamer or an Xbox player, your subscription can be canceled directly from your Xbox. Here are the steps you need to follow. #How to cancel Xbox Live subscription Right now?
- Xbox should be turned on.
- Go to the Settings menu and select “Accounts.”
- A list of options will then appear. Choose Subscriptions from this menu.
- Your Xbox Live Gold subscription will appear along with all other subscriptions on your Xbox Account. Press “A” on your controller when you find the subscription you wish to cancel.
- Your subscription details will be presented in the following section. The “Cancel Subscription” button should be located under the “Payment and Billing” section. Make your choice.
- In order to cancel your payment, you must follow other instructions on-screen.
Cancel Xbox Live from Your Xbox Series X/S
As part of Microsoft’s subscription management service, you can also cancel your subscription directly from your Xbox Series X or S by following these simple steps.
- Your console should be turned on now.
- Go to Xbox’s support website from your homepage.
- Sign in by clicking the blue button.
- If you have an existing Microsoft account, you can log in using it.
- Your Microsoft Account details should appear then. You can find Xbox Live Gold under the Xbox Live section.
- You can click on the Manage button if you look for it.
- There are a lot of options available for your Microsoft Account here. The auto-renewal option will be displayed. Click it to turn it off.
- You will be asked for your confirmation by Microsoft. Simply confirm your cancellation if you are still unsure about your decision.