How To Add Text to Instagram Photo? In order to add text to your Instagram photos, there are two ways that you can do that. The first way is through the use of the Story feature on Instagram, and the second way is by using a free, third-party photo editing tool that you can download or use on your computer.
Instagram users used to post pictures they took with their cameras only years ago. Shoot, add filters, write a description, and then post – that was all it took. # How To Add Text to Instagram Photo?
As the platform has become more popular, people are posting photos with text on them, and you may wonder how you can create posts similar to these, so that your photos don’t look plain and boring.
Instagram does not yet allow users to add text to their photos using the built-in photo editor within the app. At the moment, you can only add filters and make some basic modifications to the picture before posting it.
If they add a text tool, it will make things much easier, but in the meantime, you can use Instagram Stories or an editing app to get the picture exactly the way you want.
How To Add Text to Instagram Photo
When you upload an Instagram photo, you may feel that adding text is necessary because the image can’t convey the message you want to tell your audience without the text, or if texts are an integral part of your brand’s style, or if you want to include a powerful word to catch your audience’s attention, then the text is important.
How To Add Text to Instagram Photo Using Instagram Story
It may seem odd that you would want to add text to Instagram photos using the Instagram Story app, but that’s the only way if you want to do that.
You will need to use the text tool if you want to add text to Instagram photos, and it is the Aa icon at the top of the Instagram app that you’ll find at the top of the app.
This is how you will add text to Instagram photos. Here is the process:
- Go to the Instagram app and open it.
- To access Instagram Story, tap the Plus icon on your profile feed or tap Your Story in the upper-left corner of your home feed.
- To add text to an Instagram Story photo, open it.
- On the screen, tap the Aa icon.
- Your text will be added when you type it.
- The Story should not be posted, but saved to your camera roll. Tap the arrow located at the bottom of the screen to save it to your camera roll.
- Take your Instagram Story to the end.
- To upload a photo to Instagram, tap the plus icon.
- Go to your camera roll and open the photo you just edited.
- If you wish, you can add filters.
- Put the post description, hashtags, location, and preferences in the description.
- Once the photo is finished, publish it.
There are twelve steps to this method, but don’t worry – it’s easy and will take you just a minute or two! # How To Add Text to Instagram Photo
How to add text to Instagram Photo Using Photo Editing Tool
To add text to your Instagram photo, you can use a third-party photo editing tool such as PicMonkey or Instagram Story, although you are limited to a small selection of font styles when you use Instagram Story.
If you would like to have more flexibility and use fancy and decorative fonts, you can use a third-party photo editing tool such as:
- You can edit your photos online or by downloading an app that you can use directly on your computer.
- Open the photo you want to add text to. The way to open the image depends on the tool you are using.
- Text can be added using the text tool.
- As an alternative to using the app, you can also add filters to your photos using the photo editing tool.
- The photo can be exported or saved to your camera roll.
- Install the Instagram app on your mobile device.
- To upload a photo to Instagram, tap the plus icon.
- You should be able to open the edited photo in the first place on your camera roll after editing it.
- The Instagram app allows you to add filters to photos if you haven’t yet done so with the photo editing tool.
- Set your preferences, write the post description, include hashtags, and add the location.
- The photo should be published after it has been completed.
If you want to include more than one text in your Instagram stories, how do you do it? # How To Add Text to Instagram Photo
How do you add multiple texts to Instagram stories?
To add multiple texts to Instagram stories, you can follow these steps:
- To create a new story, open the Instagram app and tap on the camera icon in the top left corner.
- Select a picture or video from your camera roll or take one yourself.
- Adding text to your story can be done by tapping on the “Aa” icon at the top of the screen once you have selected your photo or video.
- To adjust font, color, and size, type your first text and use the editing tools.
- Tap the “Aa” icon again after finishing the first text box to add another.
- The process can be repeated as many times as you like.
- Fingers can also be used to move, resize, and rotate text boxes.
- Tap the “Checkmark” icon in the top right corner once you’ve finished adding text.
Before uploading your Instagram photos, you can also use third-party apps like Canva, Adobe Spark or VSCO to add multiple text lines to your post prior to uploading it to Instagram. # How do you add multiple texts to Instagram stories
How to add text to Instagram photo
The following steps will guide you through the process of adding text to an Instagram photo:
- Create a new post by tapping on the camera icon in the top left corner of the Instagram app.
- Select a photo from your camera roll or take a new one.
- Tap “Aa” at the top of your screen once your photo has been selected to add text.
- By using your finger, you can move, resize, or rotate the text as you type. You can also adjust the font, color, and size.
- To share your post, tap on the “Checkmark” icon in the upper right corner after you have finished adding text.
Besides adding text to a photo before uploading it to Instagram, you can also edit your photos using external apps such as Canva, Adobe Spark, or VSCO in order to create a good looking Instagram post.
These apps offer a range of editing tools, fonts, and backgrounds, which will make the post look good. # How To Add Text to Instagram Photo
Your Instagram stories or photos can be enhanced and made more engaging by adding text to them. You can easily add text to your photos by using the built-in text editing tools, or by using third party apps like Canva, Adobe Spark, or VSCO.
These apps will allow you to customize your photos to match your brand or aesthetic by using their text editing tools. # How To Add Text to Instagram Photo.
The Instagram tool also allows you to post pictures in a variety of ways, such as splitting them into multiple square crops, turning them into square crop images using a third-party app, turning them into Instagram stories or throwing them into your Instagram story in their original aspect ratio.