How To Add Discord Link to TikTok Bio? Discord is a social media platform used for various activities such as gaming, chatting, and business. For those of you who are looking to improve your Discord account and make sure everyone knows who you are, you should share the link to your account on another social media platform, for example, Tiktok.
Furthermore, this increases the number of members and the reach of the server, which contributes to the server’s growth. # How To Add Discord Link to TikTok Bio?
How To Add Discord Link to My TikTok Bio?
In order to enhance your reach on other social media platforms, it is always a good idea to leverage your success on one social media platform. TikTok is a fast-growing platform. As a result of your popularity on this platform, you should be taking advantage of that to drive traffic to your other communities as well, including Reddit, Discord, Facebook, etc.
As a TikTok user, you can share the link to your Discord server with your TikTok audience if you think your TikTok audience is missing out on meaningful discussions that take place on your Discord server. Then you can share the link on your TikTok account bio if you would like your audience to join.
How To Link Discord to TikTok?
There is a platform called Discord that allows users to create their own communities, called servers, to connect with people who share similar interests.
It is possible for you to add your Discord server to your other social media accounts so people will be able to navigate more easily from your Discord server to other accounts. If you have an interesting bunch of people talking intriguing stuff on your Discord server or if you want to grow it, you can add it to your other social media accounts.
Let us break down the entire process of linking your Discord server to TikTok bio in easy-to-understand steps in this article in order to assist you all in the process of linking your Discord server to TikTok bio. # How To Link Discord to TikTok?
1. Copy The Link From Discord
On PC and mobile devices, the process for copying an invite link from a Discord server differs somewhat from one to the other. # How To Add Discord Link to TikTok Bio?
On the Mobile App
Using the mobile app, you can copy the Discord invite link by following these steps:
- Your mobile device must have the Discord app installed.
- In the upper left corner, tap the hamburger menu icon.
- On the left panel, tap the server you want to connect to.
- You can invite your server by clicking the “Invite” button.
- Select “Edit invite link” from the menu.
- “EXPIRE AFTER” should be set to “NEVER.”
- Under “MAX USES,” click the infinity icon.
- Right-click the “Save” button.
- You can copy the link by tapping “Copy Link”.
On a PC
The following steps will guide you through copying the Discord link:
- On your PC, launch Discord.
- Click on your server in the left panel.
- At the top, click on the name of your server.
- You can invite people by selecting “Invite People”.
- Select “Edit invite link” from the drop-down menu.
- “EXPIRE AFTER” should be set to “Never” and “MAX NUMBER OF USERS” should be set to “Unlimited.”
- On the “Generate a New Link” page, click the button.
- The link can be copied by clicking the “Copy” button.
2. Switch Your TikTok Account To Business
All these actions can now be performed with TikTok App:
- Get the TikTok app for your mobile device and launch it.
- The “Profile” tab is located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Click the hamburger menu icon at the top right of the screen.
- Choosing “Settings and privacy” will take you to the settings page.
- Select “Manage account” from the menu.
- Go to the “Account control” section and select “Switch to Business Account.”
- To switch to a business account, follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Edit Your TikTok Profile
The Discord server link can be added on your bio once you switch to the business account:
- On your TikTok profile, click the “Edit profile” button.
- In the “Add your Website” space, paste the Discord server link under the “Website” option.
- On the right top corner, tap “Save.”.
- The link to your discord server can be found in your profile.
How to Add Clickable Link to TikTok Bio?
Having difficulty adding links to your TikTok bio? Come on and check out this article if you wish to learn how to add a link to your TikTok bio. Additionally, you can also find out what kinds of links you can add to your TikTok bio. # How To Add Discord Link to TikTok Bio? # How to Add Clickable Link to TikTok Bio?
People from all over the world find TikTok to be a fascinating destination. Using TikTok, you can showcase your talents in a variety of genres such as entertainment, dance, singing, cooking, and more.
This platform allows users to create short-form videos ranging from entertainment to dance to singing to cooking, and more. It could also be used as a platform to start a career in the entertainment industry. # How To Add Discord Link to TikTok Bio?
You can add a link to the bio of your TikTok account if you are using the service for both personal and business accounts, depending on whether you are using your smartphone for personal or business accounts. These handy links will direct your followers to the page where you want to promote.
Some users are able to add a link to their TikTok profile page, even if they do not have a business account with TikTok.
- You can enter the Profile page by clicking the Profile menu that appears on the left side of your TikTok account.
- Select the Edit Profile option from the menu and click on the website.
- Copy the link that you wish to insert into your post.
- Last but not least, add the link to your bio at the end.
How to get permanent invitation link for Discord?
When you want your Discord invitation link to be permanent, you need to set the advanced settings in your account so that it will never expire.
Firstly, you should go to your Discord server and check it out. Once there, click on the settings icon. Next, click on the invitation button, and then click on the settings icon in order to make it possible for you to invite people.
Change the option under “Advanced Settings” to “Never”. At this point, the link will no longer expire and it will be a permanent invite link to your Discord server. Finally, tap on “Copy Share Link” and the link will be copied to your clipboard.
How to copy Discord server link on mobile?
This guide will show you how to copy the Discord server link on your mobile device with a step-by-step procedure:
- Let’s open the Discord server.
- Join the Discord server if you haven’t already done so.
- In the top-left corner of your screen, you will see a menu icon. Tap on this icon.
- Click on the “Invite” button next to the server name you want to invite people to.
- The Discord server’s link can be copied by tapping on the “Copy Share Link” button.
If you want to avoid the Discord server invitation link from expiring, you will need to set the expiry date of the link to “Never” before you make the copy. By default, Discord server invite links will expire in a day, so if you do not want them to expire, you will need to set their expiry date to “Never”.
# How To Add Discord Link to TikTok Bio?