How to Activate Peacock on Roku? The Peacock TV subscription service is developed and operated by NBCUniversal. You will be able to find all your favorites in Peacock TV’s library no matter what you are looking for. There are a wide variety of blockbuster movies, TV shows, original series, sports, WWE, and more available on the service.
There are even kid’s movies and TV shows that you can find on this website. You will also be able to download your favorite titles so that you can watch them at your convenience. Meanwhile, Peacock TV is made available on streaming devices such as the Roku for people who want to watch it on the go. So let’s take a look at some of the possible ways through which we might be able to get Peacock TV on Roku. # How to Activate Peacock on Roku?
With the Peacock streaming platform, clients have the option to subscribe to any of three subscription plans in order to access the service’s products; free, premium and premium plus.
There are 13,000 hours of content available with the free subscription plan, and a few advertisements may appear from time to time. There are 20,000 hours of content to choose from and ads are included in the premium subscription plan ($4.99/month).
Furthermore, Premium plus subscription is the most expensive subscription plan, which comes with ad-free access for a monthly fee of $10, and is the most expensive of the three. # How to Activate Peacock on Roku?
What can I Watch on Peacock TV
- Among the best film production companies in the world that you can watch a movie produced by are Universal, DreamWorks Animation, and Focus Features, some of the highest known.
- A list of the most watched TV shows on Netflix includes The Office, Parks and Recreation, Yellowstone, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Cheers, Everybody Loves Raymond, Downtown Abbey, and plenty more shows that are worth watching.
- A wide variety of sporting events such as the NFL Wild Card playoff game, Olympics and Paralympics coverage, the U.S. Open, U.S. Women’s Open, and Ryder Cup golf, as well as many other sporting events.
- Additionally, it offers a wide range of content from some of the top studios such as NBC, Bravo, USA Network, SYFY, Oxygen, E! The Golf Channel offers history, cooking, family, entertainment, children, and even sports programming. These include Universal Kids, A&E, ABC, CBS, The CW, FOX, HISTORY, Nickelodeon, Showtime, Universal Pictures, DreamWorks, Focus Features, Illumination, ViacomCBS, Paramount.
How Much is Peacock TV on Roku?
In terms of subscription plans, Peacock TV offers two options. The following are some of them:
Peacock Premium: $4.99 per month – With Peacock TV, you have access to all the content on the site with some ads included.
-A subscription plan for Peacock Premium Plus is available for $9.99 per month – With this subscription plan, you are able to access the content on Peacock TV ad-free. It is also possible to download your favorite tiles in order to watch them later on at your convenience.
How to Download and Install Peacock TV on Roku?
You can now add the Peacock TV directly to your TV from the Roku Channel Store if you are a Roku Channel Store user. Here is how to do that.
1. Your Roku remote’s Home button will take you to the home screen.
2. You can access streaming channels from the home screen by selecting the Streaming Channels option.
3. The next step is to select Search Channels from the drop-down menu.
4. Select Peacock TV from the on-screen keys and click OK.
5. Choose Peacock TV from the suggestions.
6. Click on Add Channel.
7. There will be a delay in adding the Peacock TV.
8. From the prompt, select OK once the adding process is complete.
9. To launch Peacock TV, select the Go to Channel option.
How to Activate Peacock TV on Roku?
1. Select the Sign in button in the Peacock TV app.
2. The activation code can be seen on the screen of your TV when you turn it on.
3. Take note of the activation code and go to the activation web page to complete the activation process
4. Click on the Continue button after entering the activation code
5. To verify your account, enter your Peacock TV credentials.
6. When you have successfully authenticated, you can go back to the Peacock TV app on Roku and stream your favorite shows.
Peacock Plans and Prices
Launched nationally in July 2020, Peacock is the streaming service offered by NBCUniversal, where you can access current and classic TV programming, original movies and series, studio releases, live sports, and the latest news from the world of media. # How to Download and Install Peacock TV on Roku?
However, one of the most popular TV shows ever to appear on the network, Friends, is not included in this list. There is a recurring sitcom called Ross, Rachel, Chandler, Monica, Phoebe, and Joey that is currently airing on HBO Max, because HBO is owned by WarnerMedia, which, in turn, owns the rights to the sitcom.
There are three tiers in the peacock:
- This is a service that offers approximately two thirds of the network’s programming for free, such as the first and second seasons of The Office, which had been a success for the network, and limited episodes of Peacock original series (for example, you only get two episodes of Brave New World). The current season shows on NBC and Telemundo are added to the free tier about a week after they air. It is also important to point out that the Free tier does not require you to enter a credit card number in order to access it. It is important to mention that this subscription also includes movies, sports (for example, some events from the Beijing Olympics as well as daily highlights from NBC Sports), news programs for kids, and Telemundo programming.
- Peacock Premium: The $5/mo. The Premium tier, which includes a free week, is an upgrade to the Free tier that offers everything the Free tier has to offer, plus access to all Peacock programming (the entire run of The Office, as an example), as well as access to current NBC and Telemundo shows next day. In this tier, you can select from hundreds of Peacock originals, live sports, WWE programming, Premier League, and a variety of movies and TV shows. There are also commercial breaks included as well on this tier.
- Peacock Premium Plus: The $10/mo. In addition, the Premium tier offers a free one-week trial period and it gives you the same features as the Premium tier does. One of the main differences between the plan and the previous one is that the plan is largely commercial-free (although some live programming does still have commercials because of previous deals). In addition, it comes with the capability for you to watch select titles on your mobile device both online and offline.
Screen Mirror Peacock TV on Roku
On Android and iOS devices, the Peacock TV app can be downloaded. The Peacock TV can be screen mirroringed to Roku if it is installed on these devices, so that you can watch it on these devices too. # How to Activate Peacock on Roku? # How to Download and Install Peacock TV on Roku?
1. It is important to enable the screen mirroring feature on Roku in order to mirror Android devices like smartphones and tablets that are running the Android OS to a Roku device.
2. AirPlay on Roku allows you to mirror iOS devices to Roku, such as iPhones and iPads.
3. Roku and Android or iOS devices must be connected to the same WiFi network.
Screen Mirror Peacock TV to Roku from Android Devices
1. On your Android device, launch the Peacock TV app.
2. Using your subscription account, sign in.
3. Tap on the Cast icon in the Notification Panel.
4. On the screen, you will see a list of available devices. You will be able to select your Roku device from there.
5. Depending on your Roku TV, you may need to select Allow on the screen.
6. Roku will mirror the screen of your Android device.
7. All your favorite shows are available on the Peacock TV app.
8. Your favorite shows are finally available on Roku.
Screen Mirror Peacock TV to Roku from iOS Devices
1. Your iOS device should open the App Store.
2. Select Peacock TV from the search results.
3. Install Peacock TV by tapping the Get button.
4. Launch the Peacock TV app once it has been installed.
5. To sign in to your account, tap Sign in and enter your subscription credentials.
6. Tap the Screen Mirroring icon in the Control Center.
7. From the available devices list, select your Roku device.
8. Note the AirPlay passcode displayed on your Roku TV’s screen.
9. Your iOS device will prompt you for the AirPlay Passcode. Enter it and then tap OK to confirm.
10. On your Roku, you can see the screen of your iOS device after a successful connection.
11. Go back to the Peacock TV app and mirror your favorites to your TV.
How do I activate Peacock on my TV?
Peacock is available across a wide range of devices, so you can use it wherever you are. You can either download the Peacock application on your device or go directly to PeacockTV.com and create an account by entering your email address and creating a Peacock account using your email address.
Once you’ve done this, you’re ready to watch! Please click here for a list of devices that are supported by the application. # How to Activate Peacock on Roku? # How to Download and Install Peacock TV on Roku?
Can you get the peacock app on Roku?
Do you know if the Peacock app is availableRoku app available in the channel store, and it’s compatible with most Roku devices. If you have a Roku device that supports Peacock TV, you can download it from the Roku website or in the channel store.
Process of activating my Peacock premium account?
If you have not yet set up an account with Peacock yet, all you need to do is launch the app on your device, then log in to your Peacock account to activate the offer, or create a brand new Peacock account if you do not yet have one. Your XClass TV will send you a registration email after you have created a new Peacock account on it. As soon as this email is received, you can set up your Peacock password.
Why can’t I cast Peacock to my TV?
Is there a reason why Peacock cannot be castapp is installed on your mobile device. In the iTunes Store as well as in the Google Play Store, you can download the Google Home app. Ensure that you have connected your Chromecast device to your TV before you begin using it. The Chromecast device must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your streaming device to work properly.
How can I watch peacock TV on my smart TV?
On Samsung smart TVs, as an example, go to the Home Screen and click on Apps in the lower part of the screen, then do a search for Peacock in the lower part of the screen. Getting Peacock on most smart TVs is as easy as searching for it in the app section of your TV and downloading it from there. Your smart TV must be connected to the internet before you can download and install the app.