Does Chipotle Take Apple Pay? Since 2014, Apple has been working on developing its own payment standard called Apple Pay which makes the payment process easier for anyone using an IOS device. Apple is one of the top consumer brands globally, and it has a thriving ecosystem for consumers to enjoy.
As this new technology has gained more traction and acceptance among the industry, it still has a long way to go. Therefore, the question arises – what is the next step? # Does Chipotle Take Apple Pay?
Does Chipotle use Apple Pay or do they not? How is it possible for one to pay for items at Target stores that accept Apple Pay?
To the best of our knowledge, this article covers all of the questions you have in depth and answers them in the best way possible.
Does Chipotle accept Apple Pay?
There is no doubt that Chipotle is taking Apple Pay payments in their restaurants and on their official app. Announcing the support for Apple Pay on November 6, 2017, the digital wallet is now available across all states. Customers and restaurants will both benefit from the faster pick-up times and the ease of payment.
How to Use Apple Pay at Chipotle?
If you would like to use Apple Pay at Chipotle, you will need to follow the following steps:
- Take all the items you wish to purchase to the checkout counter.
- Use Face ID or Touch ID to verify your identity on your Apple device.
- At the checkout counter, choose the card you wish to use
- Contactless readers will be installed at every Chipotle, so purchases will automatically occur.
Can I get Cashback While Using Apple Pay at Chipotle?
It is possible for you to get cashback from Apple as long as the store accepts the Apple Pay Card. There are no transactional limits for this cashback, and you can get it as many times as you want, as long as you use the Apple Pay Card.
You can get up to 3% cashback on every transaction. You will need to check the exact terms and conditions on Apple’s website to ensure that you are aware of them. # Does Chipotle Take Apple Pay? # How to Use Apple Pay at Chipotle
Customers with Apple Pay Cards usually receive cashback on all purchases they make with the card every time they make them. If you are a regular shopper, it is recommended to use the Apple Pay Card so that you can get cash back on all purchases you make.
If you check for eligibility on the official Apple Website, you will be able to get huge savings over time if you use the Apple Pay Card. # Does Chipotle Take Apple Pay?
Benefits of using Apple Pay at Chipotle
Throughout the years, Apple and Chipotle have worked together to ensure that customers can make effortless payments with ease.
- Debit cards can be added to Apple Pay to avail of discounts with ease of use.
- With Apple pay, you can avoid carrying too many cards and avoid unnecessary hassles.
- They can check out faster and use less cash with Apple Pay.
- Apple Pay enables one-click payments.
Other Payment Options at Chipotle
For customers that prefer an alternative to Apple Pay, Chipotle offers a variety of other payment options they can use to make their payments convenient. Below are the other payment methods Chipotle accepts:
- The following card types are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc.
- Pay with Google
- Gift cards for Chipotle
How To Use Apple Pay At Chipotle?
You can pay for your order via multiple methods with Apple Pay, which allows you to have a great deal of versatility when purchasing.
Paying with Apple Pay is possible through Face ID, Touch ID, the Apple Watch, the Chipotle app, as well as the drive-thrus at Chipotle, for example.
Paying Using The Face ID
It is possible to make your payments at Chipotle directly using the Face ID system. Please follow the instructions below to do so:
- Tap your Apple smartphone’s side button twice
- Using face ID is the easiest way to authenticate your identity. If face ID is not available for whatever reason, you can alternatively use a passcode.
- The NFC card reader should be held adjacent to your Apple smartphone once the verification process has been completed.
- Finish the payment for your Chipotle purchase and maintain your Apple device placement.
- As soon as the Chipotle payment is processed, you will receive an email confirmation. Click “Done” to confirm.
Payment Using Touch ID
The Touch ID feature is available on iPhone X and earlier models.
- Your Apple device’s touch ID recognition pad can be used to scan your fingerprint to pay for your Chipotle purchase with Apple Pay.
- Simply hold the NFC reader in front of your phone to complete the transaction.
- Checkmarks and “done” confirmations will appear on your device when your payment is complete.
Payment using Apple Watch
Make payments from your Apple Watch as well without taking out your iPhones.
- Tap twice on the side button of your Apple Watch to unlock it.
- When the payment is complete, keep your watch facing the NFC reader.
- In the event of a successful payment, your watch or watch band will vibrate or buzz to notify you.
Payment using Chipotle App
With the launch of Apple Pay, you can now pay for your order online at Chipotle, not just for in-store purchases. Now, Apple Pay is available for both in-store and online payments at Chipotle.
The Chipotle app allows you to save all of your preferred payment methods so that you do not have to worry about searching for them in the future.
What more payment methods does Chipotle accept?
In addition to credit and debit cards, Apple Pay, and cash, Chipotle locations in the U.S. accept Visa credit cards, MasterCard credit cards, American Express credit cards, as well as Chipotle gift cards and other gift cards, including Visa gift cards, MasterCard gift cards, and American Express gift cards.
Can I use Apple Pay at the drive-thru of Chipotle?
If you are interested in making a payment using Apple Pay at Chipotle drive-thru, you can hold your iPhone up to the contactless reader to make a payment.
Can my Chipotle card be added to my Apple Wallet?
It is not possible to add your Chipotle card to the Apple Wallet at the moment. However, you are able to use Apple Pay to pay for Chipotle purchases at the moment.
This is all you need to know about Apple Pay at Chipotle. The introduction of digital wallets makes transactions at Chipotle much easier and more secure. If you don’t have an Apple Pay account, you will be able to use your debit or credit card.
Make the most of Apple Pay whenever possible since it is becoming increasingly popular as a method of payment. If you want to live a cash-free and card-free life, Apple Pay is the one-stop shop for your purchases.
You will be better off contacting them in advance to confirm, or carrying along an alternative payment method with you all the time.