Interested in deleting your Hulu account? Your Hulu account may no longer be needed, or perhaps you are just interested in the free trial.
No matter what, deleting unused accounts is a good privacy security practice.
Don’t let your privacy be compromised by unwanted accounts. A data breach or hack is more likely to happen if there are more companies with your information.
How to delete Hulu account and History
You can use this guide to manage and delete personal information associated with your Hulu account. Let’s get started.
How do I delete Hulu account and history? Here is the step you need to implement and eventually your Hulu account and history will be erased and your data will be safe.
- Log on to Hulu.com.
- As usual, sign in.
- From the drop-down menu, select the account holder’s profile.
- On the name, click again in the upper right corner.
- From the drop-down menu, select Account.
- You can update your account information by clicking Update Info.
- Delete My Hulu Account by clicking Yes, Delete My Account
How to delete a profile
Please keep in mind that deleting a profile cannot be undone and that a deleted profile cannot be recovered. Be aware that you cannot undo the deletion of a profile, and that a deleted profile cannot be recovered.
A primary profile cannot be deleted, but you have the option of editing it if needed.
You can delete someone’s profile on Hulu.com for good if you wish to cut them out of your life long-term (or at least your Hulu account):
- Click Manage Profiles in the top right corner of the page when you hover over your name
- To delete a profile, select it
- You can delete your profile by selecting it in the Edit Profile pop-up window
- You will need to confirm your selection
To delete all profiles:
- Use a web browser to access your Account page
- Click on Privacy and Settings and then California Privacy Rights
- Then click the Clear Selected option under Manage Activity.
The following will clear all profiles associated with your account, as well as watch history, preferences, and settings associated with each profile aside from the primary profile you created when you registered.
How do I completely delete my Hulu account?
Go to Hulu and log in.
You can access your account by selecting “My Account” in the upper right corner.
You can remove a profile by clicking “Profiles” under “Manage Your Account.” Next, select “Edit”. Finally, select “Delete Profile.”.
How do I clear my Hulu History?
Go to the Keep Watching menu or to the All Watch History option to remove a show or movie from your Watch History.
To access this menu, hold your finger on the thumbnail of the show or movie you’re interested in.
Click Watch History to choose whether or not this show or movie will be saved.
By tapping Remove from Watch History, the show or movie will be removed from the history. Click OK to confirm.
How do I delete Hulu account from my phone?
Open Hulu. Click the drop-down menu at the bottom of the page to open the Account page.
In the top right corner, tap on your account name to get to the profile menu. From there, tap on Edit in the upper right corner.
At the bottom, you’ll find an option to delete your profile. Choose the option below by selecting Delete Profile.
How do I delete Hulu account on my iPhone?
Go to Hulu’s Account page. Click Edit next to the name of your profile. Then confirm your deletion on the pop-up box. Tap Delete Profile to delete your profile.
How do I cancel Hulu on my Roku?
To see more options and subscriber information, select “Manage Subscription” from the drop-down menu after selecting “Channel” on your Roku remote. You can also cancel your subscription from “Cancel Subscription.”
#delete Hulu account and History
Depending on how much additional information they need, the account deletion request may take a few weeks to be processed. Whenever you wish, you can check the status through the portal.
In the Privacy Portal, Hulu will communicate all further information about account deletion.
Another thing to consider before deleting your Hulu account.
- For those who have an active Hulu Subscription, you have the option of deleting the account immediately (which means forfeiting the remaining subscription) or delaying the deletion until the active subscription expires.
- It is crucial to immediately take action after receiving the verification notification from hulu when deleting your Hulu account. If the verification email is not confirm within the 30 days period then the account will not be deleted.
How to Convert Child Google Account to Adult Account
This post will help you convert Child google account to Adult google account in just a few minutes. Usually, when kids turn 13 old, parents or guardians are required to hand over their private information including their google account.
Ultimate Guide How to search tags on Instagram per location
Information tracing is always important at times. But since we are talking about Instagram, location tags are not important to everyone.
Most people love to find specific content that they shared in a specific location. This is usually vital or wanted when the concerned party is trying to retrieve some very important photos that he or she took at a specific location.