How To Change Hex Color on Discord? Our blog focuses on exploring Discord’s fascinating world and its various customization options, where we explore its fascinating world.
There are a number of features that Discord offers to customize your experience as a member of a community, a gaming community, or a business.
The hex color of your username is one of the simplest but most impactful ways to customize your Discord presence.
In Discord, there are two themes available to you. The default hex color of the Discord background can be changed from #fffffff to #36393e.
Discord offers two themes to choose from. In order to switch between these two hex color schemes, go to your Discord user settings page and click on the section for “Appearance.”
Then, select whether you wish to use the light or dark theme. You will notice an automatic change in the hex color when you choose either option.
The hex color palette offers you the ability to choose from a wide variety of shades, so you will be able to pick the ideal shade to express your personality or style.
Let’s take a look at how you can add some flair to your online persona by changing your hex color on Discord. # How To Change Hex Color on Discord?
Whether you are trying to stand out in a crowded server or simply express your creativity, this blog post will walk you through the process step-by-step. Let’s do it!
Overview of Discord Hex Color
When it comes to backgrounds or elements in different applications, hex colors vary from application to application.
If you are someone who has been using Discord for some time, you may have noticed that Discord sticks to just two hex colors for its background.
As a default hex color, Discord uses the color #ffffffff to represent white. As soon as you install the Discord application, its background is mainly white.
It is possible to select between the light and dark modes in Discord if you find that this hex color does not appeal to you.
Its dark mode theme has a hex value of #36393e. If you know how to change between these two hex colors, you can select either one you prefer.
Unfortunately, Discord will not allow you to select any other hex codes for the background than these two.
It is for this reason that Discord will only allow you to switch between these two themes. Discord states that it is for the sake of uniformity.
How To Change Hex Color on Discord
It is not possible to directly change your username’s hex color through the Discord app.
It is important to note that there exists a popular Discord bot called “BetterDiscord” that allows you to customize your Discord avatar and change its color with hex codes, allowing for custom theming of your username.
Please be aware that modifying Discord with third-party software like BetterDiscord is against Discord’s Terms of Service and may result in your account being suspended.
There is also the possibility that third-party modifications may pose a security risk and may compromise the stability of your Discord client.
For this reason, it is recommended to use them at your own risk and discretion. # How To Change Hex Color on Discord?
Alternatively, you can follow this general guide to change your username’s color using BetterDiscord (Please note that using BetterDiscord violates Discord’s Terms of Service, and I am not recommending or recommending it in any way):
Step 1: Download BetterDiscord:
- You can download the correct version of BetterDiscord for your operating system by visiting the BetterDiscord website (https://betterdiscord.app/) and following the steps provided.
Step 2: Install BetterDiscord:
- To install BetterDiscord, run the installer and follow the instructions on screen in order to complete the installation process. # How To Change Hex Color on Discord?
Step 3: Access Discord Settings:
- Your computer should now be open and you will be able to use Discord.
- To access your Discord account settings, click on the gear icon next to your username and then select “User Settings”.
Step 4: Themes Tab:
- Click on the “Themes” tab in the “User Settings” menu on the left side of the page, so that you can choose one among the available themes.
Step 5: Open Theme Folder:
- Click on the “Open Themes Folder” button located at the bottom of the “Themes” tab. This will open the folder where BetterDiscord theme files are stored.
Step 6: Find a Theme:
- You can find various BetterDiscord themes on community websites or forums that will allow you to change the color of your username. You can also find different BetterDiscord themes on commercial websites.
Step 7: Install the Theme:
- After downloading the theme (which usually has an extension of .theme.css), you will need to place it in the folder that you opened earlier, titled “Themes”.
Step 8: Enable the Theme:
- Then, return to your Discord account and go to the “User Settings” tab and select “Themes.”
- In order to enable the theme you’ve just installed, you’ll need to find it in the list of available themes and toggle it on.
Step 9: Restart Discord:
- To make the changes take effect, close and restart the Discord application. # How To Change Hex Color on Discord?
Step 10: Customize Your Username Color:
- The specific instructions for changing your username color using hex codes will vary depending on what theme you have installed, so before you proceed, please make sure that you have enabled the theme.
If you choose to use BetterDiscord, you do so at your own risk, as this second-party modification does not comply with Discord’s Terms of Service and may result in negative consequences for your account.
It is also against Discord’s Terms of Service to use third-party modifications and this may affect your account negatively.
With the Discord application, you have the option of selecting the theme you wish to use when you are using your iOS or Android device. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Log in to your Discord account by opening the app.
- The three lines icon can be found at the top right corner of the screen.
- On the bottom of the page you will find your profile picture. Click on that picture to view it.
- Tap the “Appearance” option on the settings page after scrolling down to the “App Settings” section on the settings page.
- Discord will automatically apply the changes made in this section to the dark or light theme, depending on which option you choose.
Those two theme options are the ones you can use and you cannot change them to any specific hex color of your choice. # How To Change Hex Color on Discord?
That will be all there is to it. You are now able to enjoy Discord with the customized hex color that you have selected.
What is the hex code for Discord dark mode?
Discord’s dark mode utilizes a dark color scheme, which is usually a combination of various dark shades, which reduces eye strain and provides a more comfortable user experience when the lighting is low.
Although Discord dark mode does not have a specific hex code, I can give you the hex codes for some of the most common dark colors you will see in dark mode interfaces.
- Background Color: #36393F
- Text Color: #FFFFFF (white)
- Accent Color: #7289DA (Discord’s signature purple, used for various elements)
- Secondary Text Color: #B9BBBE (light gray, used for less prominent text)
- Online Indicator Color: #43B581 (green, used to indicate online status)
In order to provide a general representation of the dark mode color scheme that Discord employs, I have listed below the exact color and hex code combinations employed in Discord’s dark mode.
Such colors may vary slightly depending on the platform and theme settings that you are using. # hex code for Discord dark mode
In order to ensure compliance with Discord’s Terms of Service when you are customizing Discord’s dark mode or any other aspect of its appearance, I recommend that you check official Discord resources and guidelines.
Whenever using third-party modifications, you need to be very cautious, as they can potentially violate Discord’s policies and result in a problem with your account.
Discord background color hex code
The background color of Discord’s interface is predetermined by the platform’s design and cannot be changed directly through the settings of the application.
Accordingly, Discord does not offer the option to change the background color of its entire interface in its built-in settings.
If you are using Discord’s chat window, the default background color is usually white if you are using a light gray theme. # Discord background color hex code
The appearance and colors of Discord’s interface can vary slightly depending on what operating system you are using, and how the theme settings in your theme are set.
You can alter the appearance of your Discord client by using third-party modifications, such as BetterDiscord or custom CSS themes, even though Discord does not allow you to change the color globally.
The use of third-party modifications, however, is against Discord’s Terms of Service, and may result in negative consequences for your account, including a potential ban.
Therefore, I must emphasize that using third-party modifications can result in negative consequences for your account. # Discord background color hex code
The Discord community shares a variety of custom CSS themes and modifications that you can use to further customize your profile.
However, I would recommend caution when using any third-party modification and understanding the risks involved before proceeding.
By changing your hex color, you’ve managed to unlock the power of personalization on Discord.
Using this newfound knowledge, you can express your individuality, enhance your username, or represent your favorite colors on any server you choose.
You will be able to stand out, build your own identity, and engage with fellow Discord members in a unique way when you use Discord.
It is very important that you use hex colors responsibly and that you adhere to the guidelines set by the servers in which you play.
Overusing vibrant colors or choosing combinations that are hard to read can disrupt the overall harmony of the community.
Maintaining a balance when it comes to customizing your appearance is key to ensuring everyone is happy.