Best free email marketing services. Taking a look at some free email marketing services will save you time and money if you are new to business or looking for a different email marketing platform!
There are a number of free email marketing solutions that are available, so you can engage your audience without spending any money! Email marketing is still driving a huge ROI!
Prepare yourself because we’re about to take a deeper look at the best free email marketing services available.
For those looking for a free email marketing tool to fuel their entire marketing funnel, HubSpot is the right choice. With this tool, you have access to an all-in-one growth platform for your small business.
Modern marketers face tough challenges. Either you have to juggle multiple point solutions or you are stuck with powerful, but inaccessible tools. As a result, customer data is scattered, marketing is not strong, and software maintenance is excessive. However, this does not have to be the case.
Marketing Hub gives you access to all your marketing tools, as well as all your data, in one easy-to-use platform. It will save you valuable time and give you all the context you need to build a personalized experience that converts at scale the right customers.
As part of the HubSpot CRM platform, Marketing Hub puts data at the center of everything marketers do. Using a CRM platform in its entirety, marketers can demonstrate ROI and validate investments by aligning with sales.
HubSpot helps you scale your business, not your complexity, whether it’s through strategies, services, or software. With HubSpot you can grow effectively.
Free HubSpot’s email marketing tool also comes with a variety of other marketing tools that make your email marketing even more effective. In addition to its CRM and marketing automation platform, HubSpot offers insight into your audience and how your marketing strategy impacts them.
Aside from the CRM, the platform also has newsletter signup pages, a landing page builder, social media, and Facebook advertising capabilities. In addition to all the optimization, you’ll be able to access analytics tools to develop a more effective strategy with the free plan.
Despite HubSpot’s somewhat restrictive monthly email sending limit, it is among the best free email marketing services for increasing lead generation, managing your lists, and ensuring deliverability.
- Subscriber forms for capturing leads
- Features for managing contacts
- Instagram, Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn ads
- Conversion analytics and reporting
- Conversion-boosting landing page builder
Small business owners looking to get started with email marketing will find HubSpot’s free plan ideal. You can upgrade to paid plans starting at $50/month, which give you form follow-up emails, email health insights, and improved functionality.
Types of email marketing campaigns you should launch now
Google provides a free email service called Gmail. Google Mail is similar to any other email service in many ways: You can send and receive emails, block spam, create address books, and perform other basic functions. Nevertheless, it has a number of unique features that help it become one of the most popular online email services.
Currently, there are three G Suite plans: Basic ($5 per month per user), Business ($10 per month per user), and Enterprise ($25 per month per user). With your choice of plan, you will receive more storage, access to applications, and good customer support.
Google Gmail is a web-based email service.
This program can be accessed via the web and through third-party software. Mobile devices such as iOS and Android can access it. Users can send up to 25MB of files via email. In addition, users can share files larger than 25MB through Google Drive.
Business and personal communications are conducted through Gmail.
- Any device can access it.
- You can undo sending emails.
- You can forward emails.
- Searches powerfully.
- Provides security through two-step verification.
- Provides a number of keyboard shortcuts.
- Offline mode is also available.
You can maximize your email experience with several useful features within Gmail, including:
- Anti-spam filtering. Email spam is also known as junk mail. Email spam is blocked by advanced technologies in Gmail. Spam is automatically sent to a separate spam folder, from which it is automatically deleted after 30 days.
- Conversational View. A conversation via email occurs when two people or groups of people exchange email back and forth, often about a specific topic or event. These emails are automatically grouped in Gmail, which keeps your inbox more organized.
- There is an integrated chat feature. Sending someone an email is much less convenient than sending them an instant message or using voice and video chat if you have a microphone and/or webcam.
- Call Phone. The feature is similar to voice chat, except you can call any phone number in the world by dialing an actual phone number. You can call anywhere in the United States or Canada for free, and you can call abroad at very reasonable rates.
Many companies from around the world use Sender for email marketing to manage powerful and effective campaigns, engage high-quality leads and convert them into paying customers. Due to its intuitive drag and drop interface, Sender.net makes creating professional emails a breeze. Even if you have no HTML knowledge or experience, Sender.net makes creating professional emails a breeze.
With Sender, you can choose from a wide range of pre-built templates or build your own by adding your own images and custom elements to give your messages that personal touch. Including your products in your newsletters is a simple process that can help showcase your wares effectively.
We have optimized your emails for mobile platforms as well. So your recipients can read your marketing content and letters from anywhere using their smartphones or tablets.
Sender Pricing Plans:
- 5,000 subscribers €9/month
- 10,000 subscribers €19/month
- 15,000 subscribers €29/month
- 20,000 subscribers €39/month
- 25,000 subscribers €49/month
- 30,000 subscribers €59/month
Omnisend is an automated marketing platform that automates e-commerce marketing. Designed to make creating beautiful email campaigns easier, it is at the core of email marketing. Automated messaging in Omnisend allows users to tailor messages to customer data, campaign engagement, and shopping behavior.
Several channels can be included in an Omnisend automation workflow: email, SMS, push notifications, and more. Segments can also be synchronized to Facebook and Google retargeting ads to build an immersive customer experience.
Omnisend makes it easy for users to implement omnichannel marketing.
Taking advantage of email marketing automation means sending messages when they are anticipated, contextualized, and relevant. Automation templates are available from Omnisend, including Welcome email, Cart abandonment email, Order update, Reactivation, and Order Follow-up.
Newsletters can be designed without the need for coding, integrating or learning anything new using the drag-and-drop content editor. These templates feature email templates, product pickers, interactive CTR boosters, and discount coupons.
Several types of forms can be used, including mobile-friendly Signup boxes, welcome and exit intent Popups, a fun Wheel of Fortune, and customizable landing pages.
It is possible for us to send promotional emails to our customers or to certain segments of our customer base with Omnisend. With Omnisend, we can create an omnichannel marketing strategy that combines email, social media, SMS, and other channels into one platform. In any channel, our marketing efforts can be streamlined and optimized so that we can reach more customers and increase revenue.
Pros and Cons
- Enhances open and click rates with a campaign booster
- Gathering feedback from customers after a sale
- Automating SMS with integrated technology
- Prebuilt marketing automation workflows reduce manual work.
- The Enterprise plan offers unlimited email addresses and users
The free plan/trial allows you to send up to 1,000 emails/month
This version is best suited to eCommerce, SaaS, small businesses, publishers, bloggers, and agencies.
An email template builder with drag-and-drop functionality
In addition to email marketing, Moosend’s marketing automation tools help you generate leads, automate your marketing campaigns, and boost your leads. This drag-and-drop email builder offers a wide selection of responsive email newsletter templates, which allows you to become a pro in the creation process without any technical skills.
Moosend offers unlimited email campaigns, as well as free demos of its marketing automation features and powerful segmentation functionality to see if it can help you increase open rates and conversions.
Moosend also offers advanced reporting and analytics to track the performance of your campaigns in your free account. The online form builder and landing page editor are both free to test out so you can see how you can grow your subscription list easily.
For new businesses and marketers with up to 1,000 subscribers, Moosend offers an excellent platform for sending unlimited emails. If you create a free account, you can find out more about workflow, landing pages, and form builders yourself.
- You can fully customize these email newsletter templates
- Easily create your campaigns with a drag-and-drop builder
- Automation simplifies marketing tasks
- Maintaining list hygiene through email list segmentation
- Lead generation through online forms
- Monitoring and reporting in real-time
- Streamlining your marketing efforts with integrations
Paid plans with Moosend start at $9/month and include the ability to build forms and land pages, the use of an SMTP server, segmentation, reporting, and more. Get unlimited email for up to 1,000 contacts by signing up for a free Moosend account.
Outlook is an excellent email system that allows you to manage your emails efficiently and easily. Our advantage of it is that it is constantly updated, integrates seamlessly with Skype, one drive, and we can also use the office tools online, as they are part of Microsoft.
Developed by Google and Microsoft
Type: Email client
Easy-to-use interface is one of the best features of Outlook.
As part of Outlook, Microsoft offers a variety of tools for web-based collaboration. Outlook gives you several options when you right-click a message, including moving, deleting, etc.
- Outlook allows you to recover deleted messages if you have deleted them by mistake.
- It supports a wide variety of add-ins.
- You can find the rest of the emails sent by the same sender just by right-clicking the email.
- Different aliases can be used to hide real email addresses.
- Emails are automatically organized.
- Android and iOS mobile apps available.
- Skype and Outlook calendar are easy to use with this account.
- Sometimes it takes a while for the page to load.
The service is free to use.
There are two plans available for Outlook Premium. For $99.99 per year, you can obtain Office 365 Home with Outlook Premium. Alternatively, you can get Office 365 Personal with Outlook Premium for $69.99 per year.
For 2,000 subscribers, the free plan provides 10,000 emails each month
eCommerce and publishing are best suited to this product.
Behavioral targeting tools: A unique feature.
You can’t ignore Mailchimp if you’re in the market for a free email marketing service. With this platform, you will be able to create email newsletter templates, run A/B tests, and even have a CRM integrated to help you with your venture.
With Mailchimp, you can easily resize emails based on your brand. Using the Creative Assistant, Mailchimp can resize emails based on your brand. Mailchimp allows you to store photos, graphics, and more in its content studio if you rely heavily on visuals.
You can also create targeted marketing campaigns like abandoned cart emails with Mailchimp’s behavioral tagging feature. In addition to website engagement, Mailchimp also provides the ability to monitor site views in the free plan.
You can benefit from Mailchimp’s free newsletters if you’re getting started with email marketing. While the branded footer cannot be removed, like some of the other free Mailchimp alternatives listed here.
- Organize your contacts with list management tools
- Sending more relevant email content by using behavioral targeting
- How to get started with email newsletter templates
- Gmail and other popular apps are integrated
- Automating in one step
You will be able to access a number of great features with the free plan. Mailchimp has a pricing plan that starts at $17, which includes social media scheduling and retargeting ads.
It provides businesses and authors with the essential features they require to grow their mailing list and engage their audiences at a low cost. It allows you to create HTML-rich emails as well as email messages in simple plain text. Users may set up automatic responses and drip campaigns, as well as send tailored messages to specific groups of subscribers, using the automation and segmentation tools.
2,500 subscribers and 10,000 free emails per month.
A good fit for: SMBs, eCommerce, NPOs.
Editor with ease of use is unique.
With the easiest-to-use email builder and a clean user interface, EmailOctopus started as a feature of Amazon’s SES service. Although EmailOctopus isn’t a feature-rich tool, it’s quite good, especially for a new independent company.
You can also manage your email lists with a breeze, by adding fields, importing, and exporting them. Using the free version, you’ll be able to segment and personalize your email content so that it speaks directly to your audience.
This is a great tool for beginners who need basic customer support, don’t mind the branding, and don’t mind it having an e-mail address.
- 30 days of statistics stored
- Email editor with drag-and-drop functionality
- Support for basic customers
- Maintaining an email list
EmailOctopus’ free plan offers simplicity at its best. With a paid plan starting at $24/month, you get free access to your email design and priority support.
For 1,000 subscribers, the free plan/trial includes 12,000 emails/month
It is best suited for: Creatives, bloggers, small businesses, and non-profits
A/B Testing is a unique feature.
In addition to MailerLite, we also list MailerLite as one of our free email marketing services. You can easily create your email campaign even if you have no experience using the platform’s UI and user-friendly editor.
Moreover, MailerLite is an excellent option for bloggers and creatives because of the built-in rich text editor and photo editing features to create professional newsletter images.
Besides email marketing, the free version of its software includes email automation features such as contact tagging, advanced segmentation, and A/B testing. You can get email campaign reports and surveys with the free version, which also offers reporting and analytics.
Overall, MailerLite’s free email marketing service is straightforward and straightforward for beginners who want to grow their email list and send their first campaign, as long as they don’t mind the platform’s logo.
- Builder for unsubscribing
- An integrated photo editor for creating attractive emails
- Keep your subscriber lists clean with subscriber management
- Test which elements perform better using A/B split testing
- You can track the success of your emails with reporting and surveys
You can reach your audience through free email marketing tools like Mailerlite. You have access to additional features like pop-up promotions and delivery according to your time zone with the subscriber-based paid options starting at $10/month.
The launch of ProtonMail took place in 2014. Small and large enterprises can utilize this email service. One of the best-known features of ProtonMail is its encryption. Email expiration and encryption make it a simple yet effective mailing service.
- Encryption from end to end is provided.
- Emails can be set to expire on a specific date.
- A paid plan offers additional features such as email filters, autoresponders, and multi-user support.
- You can download an iOS or Android app. You can download an iOS or Android app.
- It ensures greater security by encrypting the data.
- With the free plan, you will be limited in storage and support.
- No encrypted email when you sign up for a free account.
With Mailjet, you can create effective email marketing campaigns using intuitive and collaborative tools. Any pre-designed template can be customized to create responsive emails that will impress anyone no matter what device they are using. Real-time collaboration makes it easy for teams to collaborate seamlessly using the platform.
Additionally, you can add dynamic content to this email marketing tool so that you can personalize and tailor the content according to the recipients. By doing so, your email marketing campaigns will get much better results. Through a single dashboard, you can also manage your mailing list and integrate the platform into your CRM.
MailJet email service has an easy drag-and-drop email builder for creating emails, and basic segmentation tools for creating campaigns tailored to your audience. MailJet allows you to collaborate on emails with your colleagues, updating multiple elements at once.
There is no online customer support available for their free plan, so as far as customer support is concerned. MailJet’s free version offers basic automation tools to help you get started, despite lacking an online support team.
- Organize unlimited details of your contacts
- Co-creating an email campaign
- Statistics and reporting for email
- Service for relaying SMTP messages
MailJet’s free plan is a bit limited compared to other free email marketing services. For extra features and online customer support, the platform offers three tiers starting at $9.65/month.
With Sendinblue, you can manage your email marketing campaigns and take advantage of marketing automation. Sendinblue started as a transactional email platform and expanded to encompass email marketing and marketing automation. You can customize email templates and create newsletters using a drag-and-drop builder in the tool.
Sendinblue is a great mobile-responsive campaign provider even if the template library isn’t rich. The free email newsletter service does more than just create emails. You can also engage mobile users with SMS marketing features.
On the free plan, you can customize emails and SMS, as well as use segmentation to manage your contact list more efficiently. The free plan also includes marketing automation. Workflows can be created in the workflow editor, but when you do so, you can only target 2,000 contacts.
The SendinBlue email marketing tool offers SMS marketing features, a good sender score, and a great email marketing tool. Sendinblue logos will appear in your email campaigns, so you should keep this in mind.
- Newsletter campaigns optimized for mobile devices
- Targeted SMS marketing through SMS personalization
- Options for segmenting subscribers based on their interests
- Organize your contacts by keeping contact lists and details
- Transact via email and SMS
- Boost lead generation with an online form builder
Despite a strict daily email sending limit of 300, Sendinblue’s free plan provides all the essential features you need. Pricing starts at $25/month and includes advanced features such as A/B testing.
#. Benchmark Email
Benchmark is well suited to small and midsize businesses and is a worthy alternative to Constant Contact. In addition to Internet marketing, it is a free service with a strong global presence in more than fifteen countries.
There are no complicated features in this tool. It is very straightforward. The free email marketing tool from Benchmark is quite well known, however, proving that simple does not equal bad. Easy-to-use feature for email editing, along with responsive templates, will save you time and make your email look great.
Benchmark Email offers you basic lead generation, simple reporting, and a limited version of its marketing automation features for free. It’s a great way to create your first email drip campaign and learn the ropes of email marketing with Benchmark Email.
Benchmark Email Features
- Signup forms and drip campaigns
- Real-time engagement reports
- Tools for managing emails
- Surveys and polls
Benchmark Email Pricing
You can use Benchmark for free to get started, but it has some limitations. Benchmark Email offers two premium plans that start at $15/month to unlock the platform’s advanced features.
#. Yahoo Mail
You can search for information on Yahoo using their web portal. The service has been available since 1994.
Besides Yahoo Mail, Yahoo News, and Yahoo Groups, it also offers other services. The spam filtering capabilities of Yahoo Mail are good. Considering its size, it provides a significant amount of storage space, namely one terabyte.
- Spam filters that are good.
- You can now more easily locate images, videos, and attachments sent or received.
- From your inbox, you can search for key information.
- It allows you to create 500 disposable addresses without containing your personal data.
- The ability to import contacts from files, Facebook, Google, and Outlook accounts.
- External email accounts can be connected to Yahoo mail.
- Stopping senders from sending.
- Yahoo Calendar has an easy-to-use interface.
- The filters and rules are fewer than those of others.
- A file must be locally available on your device in order to be attached. Attaching online files is not supported.
- Advertisements appear in the Inbox.
#. Zoho Mail
You should consider using Zoho Mail if you’re a small business or run a home-based company.
In addition to using Zoho for personal communications, you can also use it for business. The Zoho migrator tool enables users to migrate efficiently from G Suite and Office 365 to Zoho Mail. The tool is easily integrated with other Zoho apps.
- A tracker for expenses is included.
- People can be tagged and folders can be shared.
- Incoming rules can be managed by creating your own rules.
- Searches in advance.
- Archiving and deleting emails in bulk.
- Emails can be archived and deleted in bulk, you can search the other emails from the same sender.
- There are no ads on this site.
- It can be accessed from both Android and iOS devices.
- Clean and simple design.
- Keyboard shortcuts number in the hundreds.
- Social media contacts cannot be imported.
- Designed specifically for small businesses
For 2,000 subscribers, the free plan provides 10,000 emails each month.
eCommerce and publishing are best suited to this product.
This product is best suited for eCommerce and publishing.
Mailchimp is a free email marketing service that can’t be ignored if you’re looking for one. With this platform, you’ll have access to basic email newsletter templates, A/B testing, and even a CRM built in to help you succeed.
Using Mailchimp’s Creative Assistant will automatically resize your emails based on your brand. If you rely heavily on visuals, Mailchimp also gives you access to its content studio to store photos, graphics, and more.
Further, Mailchimp’s behavioral tagging makes it easy to develop targeted marketing campaigns based on abandoned carts. With Mailchimp’s free plan, you can also monitor website engagement, so you can see how many people are visiting your site.
As a free service, Mailchimp’s newsletters can be beneficial for your first email marketing efforts. Although the branded footer can’t be removed, as with some of the other free Mailchimp alternatives in this list.
- Keep your contacts organized with list management tools
- Emails that are more relevant based on behavioral targeting
- To get you started, here are some basic templates for email newsletters
- Gmail and other popular apps are integrated
- Automated single-step process
You will be able to access a number of great features with the free plan. More details can be found in Mailchimp’s pricing information, which starts at $17 a month.
#. AOL Mail
Mail services are provided by AOL. AOL was acquired by Verizon in 2015. Also called AIM Mail, AOL Mail is provided by AOL. It is a free email service. It offers a variety of themes. Besides CSV, TXT, and LDIF, it also supports imports of contacts.
- Undoing an email is possible with this tool. Emails sent to other AOL addresses can also be filtered in this way.
- A number of settings can be customized.
- Virus protection is provided.
- It provides a sound alert within the browser.
- The spell-checker is included.
- There are a lot of ads.
- Attaching files stored locally is possible. It doesn’t support attaching a file from online storage.
#. iCloud Mail
Mac users should use iCloud as their email service provider. The service was introduced in 2011. It offers cloud storage capacities and access to shared files. Email subscriptions and unsubscriptions are simple.
- It allows you to store documents, photos, and music in the cloud.
- These files can be downloaded on iOS, MacOS, and Windows devices.
- Access to a variety of products and services such as Pages, Numbers, and Keynote.
- Files up to 5 GB can be shared.
- You can store 5GB online for free.
- Shortcuts are available via the keyboard.
- Apple devices are the only ones compatible with it.
Example@icloud.com is the format for email addresses
#. Yandex. Mail
For those who have no idea about Yandex. Yandex is a Russian search engine just like google.
The Russian search engine Yandex is very popular. In 2001, Yandex launched email services. These services are very secure. In addition to email service, it features timers, customizable interfaces, and access to other Yandex-based services.
- Anti-spam and anti-fraud protection.
- The cloud storage capacity is 10GB.
- We filter emails in a way that highlights emails coming from real people.
- It comes with an anti-virus built-in.
- A task list and tasks can be created.
- A PIN or fingerprint can be used to log into the app.
- The program comes with an integrated translator.
Example@yandex.com is the format for email addresses
#. GMX Mail
GMX offers free email services. It can be used personally or professionally. File sharing is very convenient with GMX. GMX allows you to specify the length of time your messages should be stored.
- Filtering of spam.
- This feature allows you to attach a file up to 50MB in size. Gmail and Outlook, two of the top email services, allow attachments of up to 25 MB.
- Management of multiple email accounts.
- An online storage account can be used to attach a file.
- Online calendars are available for free.
- If you have any questions, you can contact the company directly.
- It is possible to store 2 GB of files online for free.
- The application does not support two-factor authentication. There is a chance that an unauthorized device can access your email account.
Please use the following email addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can choose the domain name from a large list of available domain names using this free email service. Features like spam detection and virus protection are included as well. Mail collectors let users manage their mail.
- Unlimited storage is available.
- There is a list of 200 custom domain names to choose from.
- Online storage is provided.
- You can gather emails from other accounts using the Mail Collector feature.
- Integration with Facebook.
- Data is imported and exported in ICS and CVS formats.
- Android and iOS apps are available.
- Authentication with two-factors is not provided.
A wide variety of domains will be available for you to select for the email address format.
There are plenty of free email marketing tools that provide robust functionality without the need for a paid plan. The use of these tools by small businesses and marketers should help save them time and money while making the most of them. Although you may have to upgrade your account to meet your business requirements, you’ll still find many of the paid plans to be affordable and flexible enough to handle most requirements.
You can find more tips on how to get the most out of your email marketing tools in our email marketing guide if you’re just beginning to use this channel.
That’s a great list of the best Email Marketing tools but I would like to see MailEngine in this list. I have been using this tool for some years and it remains very helpful for me because the emails I am sending are 100% unique with its in-built spinner so they cannot be considered as mass mail.